Yoglabs

Swimsam1

Well I remember just fine. Listen I don’t really understand it because it was a long time ago but I didn’t fight it because I was in a bad place. I was banned for rule four that’s what it said. And since I was testing something that never effected me or the economy it should have never have been regenerate. Also I didn’t get banned for rule two I was not dupeing or anything like that manner.

-Swimsam1 

Well @brunyman  Took me a while to find this screenshot to the cords but the town spawn was +4672  -2728

88 let’s say roughly 11/25/17

and removed for getting on my alt and.. well let me restate that. I tried for around 3 hours but any laser I placed down would not be getting any power so I hoped on my alt jackseno and placed some infinite energy cell but even they were not working. Then bam I never got a chance to explain myself because I was in a really bad place. And the town was HUGE and i get very proud of big builds and that was a biggy

@brunyman   yes but i cant get on till around Pacific stander time 6:00-8:00 tonight maybe 5;30 ish maybe. Could you have staff preserve it for me? or have something to protected it. cause i really don't want to wait until Monday to play again. One more thing Please don't role back my old/ current town as i have giving it away. Thank you for your time ps slot of that land was forced claimed

-Swimsam1

@brunyman  Ya you guys ip banned me, for something i don't completely understand but I don't think im going to pay for an unban this time. I'm probably leaving cl permanently because i don't really care what anyone says i dont think anyone deserves a permanent ban for such a low thing. Lets look at the facts I built a whole town because i wanted to thank staff and give them a common place to hang, I run a clan that is very active, and was in the process of roll backing a town. WHY WOULD I GRIEF SPAWN NOW? Plus if you consider placing idk from the looks of it only 5 dimensional doors at spawn A GREIF and deserving of a permanent ban, and that I would have to pay Money to play again then that's crossing the line. and if no one wants to believe me fine but its costing you a very active Clan Leader, Player, Sponsor, and overall common member. 

I will miss Craftersland and all the community Thank you for an amazing two years of my life. And to the staff that have fallen into the belief that everyone is a liar and a trickster I urge you to in the future have a belief in people.

No this is not a trick

Not until things improve

Yes.... I will Miss you all

-What is Life if Not Full Of Care If We Dont Take The Time... To Stop And Stare 

• 3 months later...

Archived