[CTW] Kits

AurelTheDark

Hello craftersland staff and community, today I want to ask you a small suggestion to eliminate the kits in the capture of the wool please take into account my note, they are too annoying and OP, people can not play in peace when another is killing him each time by the swords OP the potions and those things that the kit brings, Personally and many users have complained in the game that there are kits? Please, convert the minigame again as before, please, it's pretty ugly with kits.

Thank you very much! :)

It would be something totally ridiculous, many people struggled for these advantages, whether or not people ranked. I agree that the kits have been the causes of many bans, such as spawnkill, but this should not get to the point of removing them completely, at best make a rule of moderation of them as they did with the ender pearl, although it is obvious which is better without any modification, only to those who got that illegally, that's right.  :*

8 hours ago, _RayOfLight said:

rank users payed for this, this is annoying  lol

Yeah, but if we remove op kits and leave some kits exclusive for donors, they will still have the advantage they had paid for. So there wouldn't be any problem.

8 hours ago, _RayOfLight said:

It would be something totally ridiculous, many people struggled for these advantages, whether or not people ranked. I agree that the kits have been the causes of many bans, such as spawnkill, but this should not get to the point of removing them completely, at best make a rule of moderation of them as they did with the ender pearl, although it is obvious which is better without any modification, only to those who got that illegally, that's right.  ?

I do not complain about the donators, I only complain that everyone can use them, and they are too powerful

We could stay stuff like water, snowballs, blocks, arrows and food to people without rank and the others to people with rank, but not stuff that can break the games too much like notchs, enchants or armor. For example, there are blocks of iron or gold IN the game, so these armors aren't necessary.

3 hours ago, MeJorge said:

We could stay stuff like water, snowballs, blocks, arrows and food to people without rank and the others to people with rank, but not stuff that can break the games too much like notchs, enchants or armor. For example, there are blocks of iron or gold IN the game, so these armors aren't necessary.

Yea

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/5/2018 at 5:09 AM, AurelTheDark said:

Hello craftersland staff and community, today I want to ask you a small suggestion to eliminate the kits in the capture of the wool please take into account my note, they are too annoying and OP, people can not play in peace when another is killing him each time by the swords OP the potions and those things that the kit brings, Personally and many users have complained in the game that there are kits? Please, convert the minigame again as before, please, it's pretty ugly with kits.

Thank you very much! :)

Personally, I disagree with this. I think it would be a very bad move as kits are the soul way some players get kills (sad as it is I know). I think instead, if they implemented a 30m cooldown, it would be a much better idea.

41 minutes ago, FreeFallFTW said:

If it was a 30m cooldown between kits,you would only use them once per match,say you get thrown in the void,that's it.I think simply they should just cost more

I think once per match sounds fine, taking into consideration that they could stack with diamond armour and pots once a match. Costing more really isn’t going to make a significant impact as it’s extremely easy to get coins anyway (enter pearl over and get two wools, pearl back)

Just now, MarceLOL said:

Higher prices, nerfed kits (with this I mean to remove level II potions and level III, IV enchants), and make the most op kits exclusive for donators

That’s your 1001st post well done! I think that sounds good and would work well but a cool down is generally needed because even strength I pots can kill really easily.

Do not remove the kits, it's a bad idea, as @Twynics said,

Ye, increasing the price would be good, but don't remove anything.\

My opinions:

Removing kits -10

Increasing Prices +1

Giving them a cooldown -1

Thanks,

Wolf-

Spoiler

666 posts

When I say expensive, I mean really expensive, because actually if you buy one, the money you make with a single pot is at least x5 of what it cost, it's ridiculous. x15 if you are sponsor.

(ty for congratulating me :v)

But the prices don't matter, ranked people give money to non-ranked people and both of them can buy things becouse of their skill/kits + the money they were given + the money they already have + (maybe something we don't know that isn't truly legal).

So prices don't really matter becouse it won't change much, just new people won't be able to fight aggainst a full diamond, that's why i recommend my souliton:

On 6/5/2018 at 12:28, MeJorge said:

I think it's a good idea, non-ranked people wouldn't be so op, only if ranked people give them their stuff, but if there isn't anyone with rank, the match would be "legal" and if there isn't really op things, if someone come with iron/diamond from the wool, strength 2, speed and fire resistance, 3 persons may defeat him if they are moderately good, and there's still the chance to throw people to the void (thing that's unable when someone have  lag/enders).

Removing kits - some players will stop playing.We need to find a balance between that.I say strenght pots to only be lvl 1 and way way more expensive (basically what marce said).And if they were once a match,you will die at one point.Prices should be increased a lot more to the point where you cannot make profit from them. E.G full diamond 1.5k gold

Why would people leave if we remove full diamond? If they can't play with kits, it's their problem. I'm not saying that noobs have to leave, i'm saying that they should improve without kits, becouse most minigames (in general, not only in this server) don't have kits.

8 hours ago, MeJorge said:

Why would people leave if we remove full diamond? If they can't play with kits, it's their problem.

No, no, no, no. If people leaves it's a BIG problem. We can't make this server even dead.

My suggestions (for prices) are:                                                       

Spoiler

16x Snowballs - 5 coins                                             - Sharpness (I - 25 Coins, II - 50C, III - 100C, IV - 250C)

1x Water Bucket - 10 coins                                        - Fire Aspect (I - 30C, II - 30C [Same thing, so same price])

64x Wooden Planks - 15 coins                                    - Knockback (I - 50C, II - 150C [KB is op]

1x Lava Bucket - 15 coins                                          -  Unbreaking (I think that everything should be unbreakable)

16x Cooked Porkchop - 10 coins                                 -  Power (I - 25C, II - 50C, III - 100C, IV - 300C)

64x Iron Bars - 10 coins                                             - Punch (I - 150C, II - 300C)

1x Full Chain Armor - 100 coins                                  -  Flame (I - 50C)  

1x Full Iron Armor - 250 coins                                    - Thorns (I - 10C, II - 25C, III - 50C)

1x Full Diamond Armor - 1.500 coins                           - Protection (I - 50C, II - 75C, III - 100C, IV - 215C)

1x Diamond Sword - 500 coins                                       

1x Strenght Pot I - 75 coins

1x Strenght Pot II - 200 coins                                                  Thanks a lot

1x Speed Pot I - 15 coins                                                               Wolf-

1x Speed Pot II - 30 coins

1x Jump Boost Pot I - 5 coins

1x Jump Boost Pot II - 15 coins

2x Instant Health Pot I (Splash) - 25 coins

2x Instant Health Pot II (Splash) - 60 coins

2x Golden Apples (Normal) - 25 coins

2x Notch Apples - 300 coins

1x Harming Pot I (Splash) - This should be removed. It doesn't do damage at all.

1x Harming Pot II (Splash) - ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

2x Poison Pot I (Splash) - 100 coins

2x Poison Pot II (Splash) - 150 coins

16x Web - 20 coins

2x Ender Pearls - 1.000 coins

32x Ladder - 50 coins

64x Arrows - 50 coins

EDIT: Everything that I wrote (except the answer for MeJorge's reply) was hidden in a spoiler thing, to avoid spam.

Wolf-

Archived