legendary crate keys arround 750
100 dollar billd arround 30k i counted and its like 3 mil

we found these on a abandoned island

Coordinates:

x:4850

y:65

z:-1850
Description of Issue:

so i got a inventory rollback bc i had me drives (from ae2) in my inventory with shulkerboxes inside which had arround 100 wallets filled with 100 dollar bills in it which made me crash everytime i tried joining the server so i rollbacked my account to the time i hadnt broke any drives yet but in the me drive which i broke were drives with legendary crate keys and dollar bills , a ton of then :)

but we´d like to have some of that loot refunded or if its possible the disk drives (they were all filled with 64k items)
Screenshots (Optional): cant provide any sorry if it helps u could ask some players that were on at the time we opened some (we didnt give any1 keys bc i told my m8 it would break the economy so we didnt do it) Kos-Viruz can probably confirm that we had this ammount of loot or the fact that we have some quantum storages :)

we hope to hear from you

-HomelessSquad

Archived