[Complaint]car

Swimsam1

In-Game Nickname: car
Your username (Optional): Swimsam1
Time and Date: Sunday March 31,

saturday March 30th

Description of what happened: In discord clan members alerted me to a female named car. car heard that our clan was, in her words “full of cuck” when she was questioned about why she was attacking us. She make several remarks such as “does SCorp stand for suck-Corp” and later naming her town nation as suck Corp: in the chat it read “the town of town grew into the nation of suck Corp “ Fast forward to today I have been notified that she created a clan in order to mock us, clan called FCorp, she even copied our unique exact color codes.

Screenshots or Proof:https://imgur.com/gallery/fve9qsA

https://imgur.com/gallery/F2KlQRi

List of eyewitnesses: @DezeGames @thejoikabolla @JasmineT

seriously when did i say 

10 hours ago, Swimsam777 said:

“full of cuck

i dont use that word, and i think only immature, childish people use that word as an insult. if you have any proof of this please let me know, i can assure you the last time i have said that word was... never?

swim, you were bragging in chat over and over about how you guys are the best and how you have so much stuff. then, you started camping outside of my base invis trying to kill me. then stopped upon getting caught trying to kill us with creative potions:

unknown.png

(screen courtesy of jasmineT)

im already okay with thejoikabolla now and we've made amends. i think to make the name friendcorp after becoming friends with thejoikabolla is fine completely cause we are friends and friends have fun playing video games together. if you cant take one insult (as a joke), and not even a good one at that (suckcorp? really thats obviously a joke), then what are you doing on the internet. there is no such thing as "dissing my clan" because we're playing minecraft, a video game about having fun and you are making it not fun.

seriously next time infernal says the n word or spams the chat, THEN you should be offended. not by "suckcorp"

car out

honk honk

I don’t care if it’s a joke, You have gone to far. You tease me in chat, and i have tried to make amends but you ignore me. If you really were not a child then you wouldn’t want this conflict. If you didn’t want this you would change ur clan tag to anything but FCorp, and the exact 2 colors we use. it’s common sense. Personally if you don’t want me to kill you don’t insult my clan and copy us.

2 hours ago, Swimsam777 said:

I don’t care if it’s a joke, You have gone to far. You tease me in chat, and i have tried to make amends but you ignore me. If you really were not a child then you wouldn’t want this conflict. If you didn’t want this you would change ur clan tag to anything but FCorp, and the exact 2 colors we use. it’s common sense. Personally if you don’t want me to kill you don’t insult my clan and copy us.

Swim I know this is your business and all but I would not be opposed to you going after Car. I have my own personal stake for why I would like this 

I will be looking into this, if anyone has more proof / additions or statements they want to make let me know via discord. You both have my discord. Please, if you have a statement make it based on facts or events that happened. I already have a clear view of both of your opinions. It’s sad to see that it has come to this level.

@Swimsam777

@car

Oke so here it comes,

I will go by the events one by one,
The event where swim would have had creative influenced and / or creative spawned in potions, cannot be denied or confirmed. There for there is no possible way we can give out a punishment for the usage of creative items during pvp battles. Unless there is proof of him having creative spawned and / or creative influenced potions during that one battle or other battles, the punishment will not be given.
The event where swim would have been with car and his friends and killed car his friends.
The story about this has been told and details have been given, there is no actual proof that he did it or that he would be claim bypassing in that situation. The situation happened a while back, there for there is no active reason or possibility that there can be given a punishment for that event.
Next the event where swim would have been claim bypassing by throwing potions into someone's claim.
There has been no proof supplied to me that will confirm that swim was claim bypassing using potions. 
Unless someone can provide me with actual proof that confirms that swim was using potions to bypass a claim and do harm, there can be no punishment given for that.
The event where swim filled the chat with rage. Yet up until now there has been no proof supplied to me where it is visible that swim was raging or filling the chat with hate, there for there is no possibility that swim can get punished for that. 

@car you and I have talked about this situation as well as me and swim. You have honestly admitted to me that you were trying to keep swim going in his anger mode.
Although I appreciate that you are honest with me, that is never the solution nor is it the way of handling with someone which you know is mad at you. 
Looking at the situation from an overview point, it is pretty obvious that you were playing with swim. Playing as in poking him in the wrong way. Creating a clan tag which only had 1 letter different and picking the same color schema for the clan tag. Personally I hate these type of situations where one is playing with someones anger. Obviously when someone is mad at you he or she has a reason for that, and I am sure that you know as well that going against swim will only make him more angry. Statements like: "infernal take care of scorp for me will u" is not a very smart thing to do specially in these type of situations. I have been counting up all the stuff that has been said which I have proof of, it is pretty obvious to see that you were trying to get at him. Trying to lure him out, for a reason which I am yet to understand. Whatever the reason might be, it is one of the causes for why this situation has blown up. 

I agree on a certain point that swim can get mad some times, and I understand swim his reason for it. But if you know that he will get mad for something, why doing it in the first place?
The quesiton that now remains is, what will happen when I give out the following punishment? Will you guys be normal to each other, or are you two just going to keep fighting?
Our job is to keep the server as nice / friendly / safe and as ordered as possible. I will come back to this in a minute.

There is another thing that helped towards this punishment, car you had changed the colors of your clan to match the ones from swim.
This is yet another small piece of proof that you are trying to get him mad. 

All counting up, the expected outcome can be clear as water. 

Well here we go, here comes the final judgement.
@Swimsam777 you will receive no punishment neither will you be held accountable for any of the events that possibly have taken place.
But please, try to minimize your anger / rage. The fact that there was no punishment given is because there is no proof of any of the things that car claimed you did.

To make it easier for everyone, try to mind it. Oke?

@car You will receive a punishment for harassment, which is a warning. The reason why is because after counting up the things you said / done, It is obvious why you did those things. I don't like it when people do that, I am aware that it is not much and is not that heavy what you did and said. But the overall situation and my hope that atfer the punishment this will end, caused me to give out the punishment. I am sure you understand why this was given to you and hope this will end the situation. Also I would like you to change the tag of your clan to not imporsonate the clan of swim. Including other color schéma.

If anyone has anything to say or proof to give for any of the unpunished events feel free to contact me.
For this time, this is how it is going to go.

- Deze

• Henk locked this topic

Archived