I am sure many of you have experienced your Crafter or Packager turning into an obsidian. They are easy and convinient but sadly they are very laggy and server turns them into an obsidian to remove lag. 

There is an alternative way to autocraft, without causing a lag. Answer is AE2/Applied Energistics 2.

First of all you will need ME system, thankfully SkyFactory 4 uses no channels so you don't have to worry about that.

List of things you need: 

1. Pattern Terminal
  2. Blank Pattern
  3. Molecular Assembler
  4. Export Bus
  5. Import Bus
  6. Few ME cables
  7. Acceleration Card (depending on how fast you want to autocraft)
  8. Capacity Card(depending on the recipe)

Once you have everything you need, it is time to make the setup.

1. Make a pattern of item/block you need inside the Pattern Terminal
    HSajM42.png
  2. Place down the Molecular Assembler, place Import and Export Buses on Molecular Assembler. Make sure ME Cable is connected to Molecular Assembler.M9kGkNh.png
  3. Put the pattern inside Molecular Assembler.mP9hbfC.png
  4. Configure Export Bus so it will insert the items into Molecular Assembler.
    LzX7960.png
    If the recipe needs more than one type of item, use the Capacity Card.xIPsvOp.png
  5. It will autocraft without any order                                                 .9XuP2AB.png

Acceleration Cards will increase item transfer speed of Export Bus, Import Bus and crafting speed of Molecular Assembler.

I hope this will decrease the frustration of autocrafting and random obsidians.

• Ramma pinned this topic