New modded server? Vote for the modpack you like!

Modded server modpack  

97 members have voted

1. 1. What modpack should we go for in the next modded server?

• SevTech: Ages [Tech, Exploration, Quests]
    • All the Mods 3 [Tech, Exploration, Magic]
    • Roguelike Adventures and Dungeons [Exploration, Adventure-RPG, Quests]
    • Project Ozone 3 A New Way Forward [Tech, Magic, Quests]
    • Enigmatica 2 - Expert [Tech, Exploration, Magic, Quests]
    • Enigmatica 2 - Normal [Tech, Exploration, Magic, Quests]
    • FTB Sky Odyssey [Tech, Quests]
    • Tekxit 3 (Tekkit Official)
    • Dungeons, Dragons and Space Shuttles [Tech, Exploration, Magic, Quests]
    • FTB Builders Paradise [Tech, Magic]
    • Forces of Nature- Avatar (FoN-A) Mod pack [Magic, Adventure-RPG]
    • The Mining Dead [Exploration, Adventure-RPG]
    • The Aether Legacy Modpack [Exploration]
    • None of these, just show me the results!

This poll is closed to new votes

9 minutes ago, Always_Ein said:

Lol why is everyone taking this so seriously, I get it’s something new but no matter what it is the community to join it will have fun,

and that is what we should strive for.

Booooo, this is war.

1 hour ago, Always_Ein said:

Lol why is everyone taking this so seriously, I get it’s something new but no matter what it is the community to join it will have fun,

and that is what we should strive for.

Probably because this is the first time the community gets a input on a server that's going to be released?

I think that's something to take seriously in my personal opinion.

4 hours ago, EvilRogue01 said:

Tekxit 3 is in beta but i love the mix of Tekkit and Hexxit Mods its amazing 100% Worth it lots of game time put into it 

We don't need: Enigmatica 2 - Expert [Tech, Exploration, Magic, Quests]]

And We also don't need this: Dungeons, Dragons and Space Shuttles [Tech, Exploration, Magic, Quests]

But i do agree with this 1000000%: Tekxit 3 (Tekkit Official)

You. Any say they “aren’t needed” and give literally 0 reasons why. That isn’t going to persuade anyone. ?

On 7/27/2019 at 10:30 AM, BananaBob said:

Dungeons, dragons, and space shuttles is literally this but has 1550 quests and more stuff to do.

and all the mods 3 is probably going to be so horribly laggy if it wins. 

How would All The Mods 3 be more laggy than Dungeons, Dragons and Space shuttles?

IC2, EnderIO, NuclearCraft, Railcraft, Thaumcraft and Hatchery are almost the only popular mods afaik that All The Mods 3 has that the other doesn't. And these mods are as far as I know (apart from Hatchery's op amount of material income) are quite server friendly in regards to performance.
Whereas Dungeons, Dragons and Space shuttles uniquely has for example:
- Twilight Forest (+1 dimension)
- Hunting Dimension (+1 dimension)
- Galacticraft + Extra planets (+Waaaay more dimensions)

Relative to the server TPS'es on other Craftersland servers I've played on (Infinity Evolved+, Beyond and Ultimate Reloaded) there's no way Dungeons, Dragons and Space shuttles can run well.
But I'm hopeful, thinking Craftersland staff MUST've thought this through...

Craftersland spends quite a bit of time doing Quality assurance before publishing a server.

We have a testing phase where we go thru tons of reported issues and fix as many as we can. This is all so that we can bring you the best possible server for when it launches and thruout it’s lifetime- granted, all issues can’t be found or fixed this way. A lot requires testing or just stumbling across.

This also includes potentially new plugin development.

So, we yet don’t have an ETA. The server will be published when this phase is completed, but to give you a very rough estimate... at best it’ll be in a few weeks. At worst, probably more like late-late august/early september. But don’t quote me on that :P there’s a lot of things that needs to be done by then, - and if we need to make any custom edits to mods or create plugins from scratch then time carries away pretty quickly- and this all makes it hard to give any sort of estimate. There are too many factors to go thru as of yet