New modded server? Vote for the modpack you like!

Modded server modpack  

97 members have voted

1. 1. What modpack should we go for in the next modded server?

• SevTech: Ages [Tech, Exploration, Quests]
    • All the Mods 3 [Tech, Exploration, Magic]
    • Roguelike Adventures and Dungeons [Exploration, Adventure-RPG, Quests]
    • Project Ozone 3 A New Way Forward [Tech, Magic, Quests]
    • Enigmatica 2 - Expert [Tech, Exploration, Magic, Quests]
    • Enigmatica 2 - Normal [Tech, Exploration, Magic, Quests]
    • FTB Sky Odyssey [Tech, Quests]
    • Tekxit 3 (Tekkit Official)
    • Dungeons, Dragons and Space Shuttles [Tech, Exploration, Magic, Quests]
    • FTB Builders Paradise [Tech, Magic]
    • Forces of Nature- Avatar (FoN-A) Mod pack [Magic, Adventure-RPG]
    • The Mining Dead [Exploration, Adventure-RPG]
    • The Aether Legacy Modpack [Exploration]
    • None of these, just show me the results!

This poll is closed to new votes

• Founder

First thanks for all suggestions you guys did on this post:

So we were wondering what modded server we should open next and asked for suggestions, I made a list of packs you guys can vote, for now I skipped all packs below 1.12. The reason I did this is we continued plugin development for 1.12 and most mods in 1.7 don't have source code public so we have a hard time patching bugs, server stability is also an issue.

Please vote in the pool above and decide what pack should we host on a next modded server soon! Thanks

Here is the list of modpacks listed for vote with their pack link so you can read more about each one of them before you vote.

9 minutes ago, MeanManSlayer said:

Roguelike Adventures and Dungeons is actually very enjoyable (main aspect is to just finish the questbook... Which totally doesnt have 300+ quests)

Dungeons, dragons, and space shuttles is literally this but has 1550 quests and more stuff to do.

and all the mods 3 is probably going to be so horribly laggy if it wins. 

13 minutes ago, BananaBob said:

Dungeons, dragons, and space shuttles is literally this but has 1550 quests and more stuff to do.

and all the mods 3 is probably going to be so horribly laggy if it wins. 

The popularity of Roguelike Adventures and Dungeons is higher though

12 minutes ago, MeanManSlayer said:

The popularity of Roguelike Adventures and Dungeons is higher though

So this would bring more people to craftersland. I for one tried finding a server for this pack a few days ago, and couldn’t find many. I bet there are ton for rougelike. “Diamond in the rough” ?

Tbh would like to play a multi that doesn't have all the jump aheads stuff from crates etc., even our hard packs have people buying keys etc. to skip ahead, but i posted for 'All the Mods' because it was 1st I played after 5ish years gap and it's un-finished business.

1 minute ago, AtomicGrog said:

Tbh would like to play a multi that doesn't have all the jump aheads stuff from crates etc., even our hard packs have people buying keys etc. to skip ahead, but i posted for 'All the Mods' because it was 1st I played after 5ish years gap and it's un-finished business.

It would be fun but I prefer quest books. Also says recommended 6 gigs dedicated ram. I’m gonna go out on a limb and say a lot of people can’t dedicate that much ?

So uh looks like someone made a few extra accounts to vote for Enigmatica 2 expert. 3 votes from accounts made the same minute as the vote and all within 10 minutes of each other. Is this allowed? (I doubt it)

edit: lmfao I didn’t look closely enough. Make that 5 acounts in 20 minutes. ???

Edited by Vampiremaster
Saw more fake accounts

All different people, just looking for a enigmatica server and we came across it

2 minutes ago, Vampiremaster said:

So uh looks like someone made a few extra accounts to vote for Enigmatica 2 expert. 3 votes from accounts made the same minute as the vote and all within 10 minutes of each other. Is this allowed? (I doubt it)

2 minutes ago, JWolfiee said:

All different people, just looking for a enigmatica server and we came across it

Yeah cause someone making fake accounts wouldn’t say that. ? funniest part is that you say “all different people” like you know all the other ones personally. More like you made them all lmao

This page doesn’t even come up when googling Enigmatica server. And there are plenty out there that are already made and running. 

1 minute ago, Vampiremaster said:

Yeah cause someone making fake accounts wouldn’t say that. ? funniest part is that you say “all different people” like you know all the other ones personally. More like you made them all lmao

I do know them personally, we're all in a call on disc. I don't know who the other 2 are but its 3 of us

Tekkit classic when
Enigmatica expert is meh just another grindy modpack.
Dungeons and dragons truly is the peak of minecraft modding haha, would be a fun modpack has some decent gameplay but you probably would need to keep wipin the server every half a month or so.
All the mods 3 probably will end up giving everyone an ethereal lag experience we already have with all the skyfactory servers, tekkit and inf evolved.
Project Oz is quite a fun modpack but also will most likely end up giving everyone an ethereal lag experience that sends you to the 4th dimension and back every second or so.
Texkit 3 is still in beta as far as i know and well why bother we already got tekkit ☄️

I’m here today because this is one of those pivotal moments when every one of us, as members of Craftersland need to determine just who it is that we are, just what it is that we stand for. And as a fellow member, not as an Craftersland Alumnus, but as a fellow member, I am here to deliver a simple message, and that is that you need to vote Dungeons Dragons and Space Shuttles because our future depends on it.

Now, some of you may think I’m exaggerating when I say this poll is more important than any I can remember in my lifetime. I know politicians say that all the time. I have been guilty of saying it a few times, particularly when GT New Horizons was on the ballot. But just a glance at comments should tell you that this moment really is different. The stakes really are higher. The consequences of any of us sitting on the sidelines are more dire. And it’s not as if we haven’t had big elections before or big choices to make in our history. The fact is, if we allow Egnimatica 2 - Expert to win, we have failed as a community, we have failed bruny's expectation of us to choose a server that will benefit the community, and most importantly we have failed ourselves.

So before you press that vote button I beg of you, think what the server needs and vote dungeons dragons and space shuttles.

Sincerely,

cmyk

1 hour ago, cmyk said:

I’m here today because this is one of those pivotal moments when every one of us, as members of Craftersland need to determine just who it is that we are, just what it is that we stand for. And as a fellow member, not as an Craftersland Alumnus, but as a fellow member, I am here to deliver a simple message, and that is that you need to vote Dungeons Dragons and Space Stations because our future depends on it.

Now, some of you may think I’m exaggerating when I say this poll is more important than any I can remember in my lifetime. I know politicians say that all the time. I have been guilty of saying it a few times, particularly when GT New Horizons was on the ballot. But just a glance at comments should tell you that this moment really is different. The stakes really are higher. The consequences of any of us sitting on the sidelines are more dire. And it’s not as if we haven’t had big elections before or big choices to make in our history. The fact is, if we allow Egnimatica 2 - Expert to win, we have failed as a community, we have failed bruny's expectation of us to choose a server that will benefit the community, and most importantly we have failed ourselves.

So before you press that vote button I beg of you, think what the server needs and vote dungeons dragons and space stations.

Sincerely,

cmyk

Vote Rogue Like got it!

Tekxit 3 is in beta but i love the mix of Tekkit and Hexxit Mods its amazing 100% Worth it lots of game time put into it 

We don't need: Enigmatica 2 - Expert [Tech, Exploration, Magic, Quests]]

And We also don't need this: Dungeons, Dragons and Space Shuttles [Tech, Exploration, Magic, Quests]

But i do agree with this 1000000%: Tekxit 3 (Tekkit Official)