[Command Request]

iiTzFermin_

Account name: ¡¡TzFermin_   

Commands requested:  /Vanihs  /Hat  /Afk  /Enderchest Others  /FireWork in AC, skyblock, Pure Survival and Hiipo Survival] 

Reason for request:  /Vanihs I ask for this command for the people who duplicate Legendary Create that sometimes I discover them duplicating and every time they see me they disconnect

/Hat I like this command because it's like the /skull

/Enderchest Other, this command addresses the same topic I said about the Vanihs command. People hide duplicate things and illegal objects. I will have more evidence to report the person

/FireWork to edit fireworks to my liking 

Sorry for my English   Merry Christmas?

you are wrong and I will not say anything else, I have enough problems to address this issue

There are other ranges that have these commands that have less access to the commands than the Sponsors + ranges

I also ask for that command to help the server, not for fun

These ranks get these commands

Premium - essentials.hat, essentials.enderchest.others

Premium+ - essentials.firework, essentials.firework.fire

Sponsor - essentials.skull.*

Default players have the AFK command, but it's pointless. It also doesn't really do anything except for tell players you are AFK when they message you (I think)

We don't give Vanish as it is a staff command. If there are players with this command I would appreciate it if you told me :D 

ok, but I can't see the Enderchest of others I don't know why I can only see my Enderchest if you accommodate the command to
/ Enderchest Name ?

Thank you and excuse my English
Happy New Year?

I just figured out that the command is like // Enderchest Name but I find empty the Enderchest of the other people

it will be a mistake I don't know the truth

If it's for AC then that could be because of the custom plugin that changes enderchest to vaults. I'm not sure if the enderchest command would work.

The permission node is essentials.enderchest.others this allowed you to use /enderchest <name> to see other player's enderchest. Not that this is an important command ?‍♂️

The /enderchest command brings up your typical enderchest space which is different than your vault (the enderchests that you find at spawn - those are custom linked to your vault). So yeah, it's a different command if you wanna access the vaults which I'd rather we didn't give non-staff access to (same for the /enderchest (others) command) because it's pointless (it's staff's work) and is likely to interfere with some third party plugins we use to scan inventories.

Archived