[Report items illegals modality AC]

Network Server (AC, Pure, CTW, etc.) : AC

In-Game Nickname : BabelUno_ 

Nickname of the one you are complaining about : BizancioTheKing

Description of the situation : Keys illegals and items duppeds.

Screenshots/Video Proof (Required) https://vimeo.com/548166476 / "keys" https://imgur.com/a/7UxDnAS 

Players that can confirm your situation (If applicable) : None. 

After many broken armor I have finally managed to find the holy grail of the dupped, the punishments have to improve after 7 days banned they arrive with more illegal things and that extremely impairs the gameplay on the server. That it is not so strange why the modalities are so alone and even more so when there are many things involved "$".
New players who see this kind of thing never come back.

punishments should be reconsidered.

The key works in the following way, you put it in your left hand and that is enough.

@Jimmel @RuisuMC 

• BabelUno_ changed the title to [Report items illegals modality AC]

Hi SúarezMC_

You more than anyone should know how to get this type of keys, but to make it clear, it comes from the PURE SURVIVAL mode, through the duplication of many objects and then keys to pass it through the vault chests and thus obtain them in the mode.

On the other hand, the fly was used in order to obtain conclusive evidence and it is clearly seen that I do not abuse the command. Being clear that the fly used in pvp are very different things.

A player with so many years in the modality should know that such things exist, on the contrary, if he denies it or turns a blind eye, you are also part of the problem, I prefer to leave it at that point, I am not the final judge of this story.

The fly pvp as mentioned above was used for the purpose of obtaining "OVERWHELMING" evidence and that was my only way of capturing that moment, if it is necessary to receive a punishment for said thing I have no problem.

2 hours ago, SuarezMC said:

You tell me that I am part of the problem? What do I have to do with his illegal key? and at no time did I deny that he used that key
and the fact that "I used the fly for the test" doesn't mean anything, you just did it (fly pvp)

But the punishment for the flypvp is a warn, instead the punishment for 1 duplicated item is Ban.

4 minutes ago, yiyin said:

But the punishment for the flypvp is a warn, instead the punishment for 1 duplicated item is Ban.

And in one of those screenshots shows that the key has 5 nbt tags and that means: Illegal Item.

Also in the video its seen how he oneshots Babel.

Hi everybody! First of all it is unnecessary disscut in the forum. If you want report a player, you can make another post. And secondly, a mod will be in charge of analyzing and making a decision on any player. 

Don't need to respond to this or any other quote. Please wait for someone from the staff to take care of the matter. Thanks

Player has been punished. 

As for the flying part, it was obviously used in a minor way simply to approach the other person and not during PvP whatsoever. To give you an example of how this rule is supposed to work, the OP would be in violation of said rule if he were to fly away mid fight, meaning after the two had engaged in PvP. 

T/C

• Jimmel locked this topic