New Tekkit server? Tekkit 2 modpack, vote here!

brunyman

TEKKIT 2  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Time for a new Tekkit server? Should we host Tekkit 2?

• YES! Replace the current Tekkit server with Tekkit 2 modpack.
    • YES! Keep the current Tekkit server and open a new server on Tekkit 2 modpack.
    • NO! We don't need this modpack.
    • I don't care just show me the results.

This poll is closed to new votes

I tested Tekkit2 and it is completely different from Tekkit Main so it's basically two different packs. I don't really like Tekkit 2 and the tekkit main pack is the only pack I play on this Network. Removing it might cause players, who have the same opinion as me, to leave due to the huge difference. I would close servers that are dead instead of replacing a server that still has active players

On 9/13/2022 at 9:09 PM, Bababoi said:

Why would we close tekkit while we keep servers like Interactions and Sky Adventure still open? What a stupid idea, literally.. 

Continuum too, even though I like it but when I login but last time the server looks like a graveyard even after the wipe. Reduce servers and increased staffs to cover other servers are good strategy, Nomifactory need some staffs to handle it, it is about 3 weeks and the loot crate still broken. The server situation is opposite to FTB Infinity Evolved when it was opened. Even though without a full spawn shop that sell rare ingots or steel, the server be cared at start by every best staffs of Craftersland and issues fixed very quick from first week to first wipe after 6 months.

On 9/17/2022 at 6:17 AM, mygod23 said:

Continuum too, even though I like it but when I login but last time the server looks like a graveyard even after the wipe. Reduce servers and increased staffs to cover other servers are good strategy, Nomifactory need some staffs to handle it, it is about 3 weeks and the loot crate still broken. The server situation is opposite to FTB Infinity Evolved when it was opened. Even though without a full spawn shop that sell rare ingots or steel, the server be cared at start by every best staffs of Craftersland and issues fixed very quick from first week to first wipe after 6 months.

Yea there are a few ghost servers that dont see the love anymore...

On 9/15/2022 at 7:59 AM, Templar_Order said:

I feel like I would agree because Tekkit will most likely become less active on Tekkit 2 release and would bring new life and activity, but I also know some would not be happy losing Tekkit.

possibly have both for some time and then reevaluate if Tekkit stays or not