Powerwarp

We Are Being Shut Down By Mojang.

52 posts in this topic

Update: APRIL FOOLS!

Hello Crafter's,

Brunyman and I have spent a long time thinking about this, and deciding what to say, so sorry if it's a bit jumpy and short, but it's just incredibly hard to say.

After this tweet went out, we received an email from Mojang. I won't go into details, but it wasn't pretty. Because we offer /GM 1 in our donation shop, we are affected. Mojang have decided to stamp down hard on servers, we are not the only one affected.

X0vcgsC.png

There isn't much else to say, but we're sorry for it to end like this, and thanks for everything everyone has done.

The servers will stop running at the end of this month, as requested by Mojang. We will see about starting a new server.

Power & Bruny

Update: APRIL FOOLS!

OH NOOO!!!

WHAT SHOULD WE DOOO??? :o

*Running around in panic*

:o :o :o

:oMOM, WHERE I WILL PLAY??? MOM, SEARCH FOR CRACKED SERVER, MOM!!! :o

MMOOOOOMMM!!!!

:o :o :o

April Fools!

Hell likes this

Yet Mojang says that, but it's not actually in their official legal EULA document. If they want to fly to another country and sue someone for something not even in their document that's what they want to do.

If you're making profit and withdrawing it, then that's the only thing financially restrictive that relates to the actual document.

Nukelar, Powerwarp and yosefshaked like this

Yet Mojang says that, but it's not actually in their official legal EULA document. If they want to fly to another country and sue someone for something not even in their document that's what they want to do.

If you're making profit and withdrawing it, then that's the only thing financially restrictive that relates to the actual document.

It's crazy, right. It's just a game. They take it so seriously. 

Nukelar and OmgimYasso like this

they are only Saying we cant Give preks such as Flying in-game or a kit nobody could get

but we are allowed to Give them for use in lobby's and Such 

Powerwarp likes this

Alright. Allow me to share my thoughts on this with the rest of you.

Could y'all check today's date, please?

Thanks.

As Larry said, its not mentioned in their EULA document..

I'll keep you guys updated. Hopefully we can avoid this. But I very much doubt it.

Yeah, now that's just absurd. I mean, it's hardly even mentioned in their official EULA document. Either way, it's a tough one, so we can only hope we'll find some way to deal with it.

Keep us apprised, please, and thanks for all the effort you're putting into this, guys. It's much appreciated.

Powerwarp likes this

well :/ HATE mojang they will get a HUGE shitstorm couse nearly every SERVER has buyable ranks so if they don't use their brain oh that will be fun xD i think they will lose lots of money :)

OmgimYasso and Powerwarp like this

woah woah will our ranks transfer to the new server

Oh well, time to nuke the dedicated servers from orbit, no beggey 

happy april fools btw

oh my god if this is a joke i will trace your ip find you house and kill you

Powerwarp likes this