Decide My Fate

KauzeBullet

Leave or Stay?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Leave or Stay?

• Leave
    • Stay

Hello Craftersland,

This is a hard topic for me to write, but it needs to be done. I have been a staff member in this community for over a year and I have had my ups and downs with a lot of people and problems. I have been called a bad staff member from the start and i been called so much more like abusive. I have ignored it all the way along and I have dealt with things as I have over the months. However, recently I have been told it more and more. I have been told I need to quit, im a bad staff member and I seem to get reported more and more, and im starting to believe this is my time to go. So today, I would like all of the community to make a decidion that I cant seem to make, which is to stay in the community or leave for good. 

Thank you, 

JamesPowPow

James you and i have known each other for a long long time.

From dealing with Batman's shit too building gigantic ass space stations that had no use at all.

I would honestly hate to see you go, because when we played together i really enjoyed the time.

You might think your fights have ruined you but really, i don't think they have done anything.

Believe me, i have been in way too many fights, probably more than anyone here.

Through thick and thin i was able to not only do my job, but disprove the haters as well.

The thing is, sometimes theres nothing more you can do than just take all the criticism.

Although it might make you feel down, in the long run that criticism makes you strive.

So buddy, leave or stay it's truly up to you, that's why i am not voting.

I really enjoyed Tekkit with you, especially back in the summer of 2014.

~Andrew2060, the noob you got helper over on Tekkit.

We all get hate man -- As they say... They hate us cos' they an us

I'll walk my self out

Off topic: That troll who said leave though ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°) can confirm not me, who dat troll

Join me at 4chan

Not me,darn trollz

9gag>4chan(how to start a war and die soon)

I told you,we are all family here and you are not going anywhere.We need you and you need us.With this said you are not going anywhere.

I wouldnt like to see you go,you are one of my favorite people here. There will always be haters,just ignore them and continue. :D

We all get hate man -- As they say... They hate us cos' they an us

I'll walk my self out

Off topic: That troll who said leave though ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°) can confirm not me, who dat troll

Join me at 4chan

Not me,darn trollz

9gag>4chan(how to start a war and die soon)

Please don't leave. I remember you being so helpful on ftb when i first joined.

imgur>9gag>4chan come at me bros

I don't know you that much but I say stay, because you sound like a amazing person and would hate to see you leave. And also some people say those things, so you do leave. You always got look at this way, the amount people you had helped. Also remember that you always want the good side to win not the evil side, cause the evil side is the side that wants you to leave and the good side doesn't.

Have a wonderful day and hope that you stay  :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived