Plans For The Future

brunyman

• Founder

Hello guys,

I haven't got a lot of time to post about the direction that CraftersLand is aiming to go as I got busy with coding, maintaining the servers and family stuff. Thanks to all staff members i'm able to work silently in the background so i'm going to tell you guys what plans we have.

First Happy New Year! Thank you all for supporting this community, players, donators, staff members, thanks to you this community exists and it is what it is.

Now about plans, it's been more then 4 years now since this adventure started, for the future I will look for ways to open more games and servers and keep the community growing.

First I will start by replacing one of our dedicated servers because it started to do random system crashes and I will try to move all the servers I host there to a new similar dedicated server sometime this weekend and try to make it as fast as possible so you guys will not even notice.

Since I started coding plugin about 10 months ago, this is one of the reasons I am not that online on the servers (but i sill monitor all servers on console), because learning coding was a hard but necessary step to grow this community and implement all my ideas. Now I'm still working on the new CTW version and it's almost complete, i'l have the old CTW replaced by the new version in the next week.

In order to open more servers I need to rent a new dedicated server, I will order the new server as soon as I have the new CTW live, this new server will allow me to expand the network with at least 500 slots, also I plan on opening a new modded server based on rmtworks modpack, but I will have a post with details about this after i will start doing some tests on it.

As Minecraft 1.9 is close, I will have it under close watch and we will have the Network 1.9 ready as soon as possible.

After the new modded server will be done I'm planing an update to the assassins v1 server and then the lobby system. Then i will start working on a new minigame plugin i think something original, i will have more details about this in the future.

And if you guys don't know, I'm full time working on this community, coding, server updates and maintenance. Coding is very time consuming but necessary. Thanks to all of you for playing on our servers, to all staff members that thanks to them I can spend a lot of time on coding and to all donators that makes this community run and grow. Looking forward to 2016!

It's good to know hard work is being done to keep the community up and running. Really looking forward to seeing all of those sweet updates taking place! Well done, Bruny, and everyone in the staff team for keeping the fort up. :)

Happy New Year Brunyman and I would love new server !!! :D <3

EDIT:I am testing mods and I will try to add plugins to Rmt's pack and see how it goes well.If anyone wants to join me with that msg me on skype or here on forums: :D

Happy New Year to everyone! I'm happy to see the comunity getting bigger and I will not leave that comunity, I'm here since 2014 and not planning about leaving :) Thanks to everyone for having fun with me and especially thanks to Rocksmasher99, without him I wasn't here today :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived