@Brunyman @ Powerwarp suggestion for survival servers

Sasuke0711

I think that several players consider in my proposal since it is much more interesting the form of pvp of vercion 1.8.x, the proposal is as follows:

I would like the survival games (pure survival, Skyblock and hiipo plot) to return to vertal 1.8.x, and tune that since the server was updated and most of the games to the 1.9 version forward, where it was totally changed the form of the pvp, from the update to lowered the entrance of people, from 700 to 1000 players had every day in vercion 1.8.x and in the 1.9 version forward there are only 50 to 150 players

pure survival in version 1.8.x and previous versions was totally full, in the same way as skyblock and hiipo plot

and the most likely to respond to this proposal to cancel it are: the different plugins that are in the survival servers, most of the plugins that are in those servers are for previous verifications (1.8.x)

I believe that if they accepted this proposal, it would significantly increase the entrance of more players, the greater purchase of ranges, etc.

I would like to know your opinions!

@Powerwarp

@brunyman

ATT: sasuke0711

Honestly, sasuke is right with his suggestion, but I've thought of 2 ways to fix this:
1- Keep the version 1.12.X but add a PvP plugin of 1.8 (I do not know if this would work).
2- Only change the version from 1.12.X to 1.8 but there would not be the same amount of content that has 1.12.

9 hours ago, TDB_DantexD_ said:

Honestly, sasuke is right with his suggestion, but I've thought of 2 ways to fix this:
1- Keep the version 1.12.X but add a PvP plugin of 1.8 (I do not know if this would work).
2- Only change the version from 1.12.X to 1.8 but there would not be the same amount of content that has 1.12.

Agree, maybe adding a plugin to pvp like 1.8 in 1.12.X would be great since the new pvp is shit sincerily, and as dante says downgrading from version the 1.8 doesnt have the same objects like 1.12 for decoration and more.

Greetings.

The pvp system on 1.8 can be added to the 1.12+ without plugins (if I'm not wrong), the thing is, it will take some time to do it, and a wipe will be needed. So, I know you guys like the 1.8 pvp system, but is decision of Brunyman to implement it or not, just please guys, be patient, he'll answer this topic soon, so stop tagging every high staff rank.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived