[powerwarp] sasuke0711 Prefix @brunyman @PowerWarp

Sasuke0711

hello @brunyman and @Powerwarp

Newly bought a rank and I have a doubt, the prefix is called PezSuke and soya range sponsor, I would have to say [PezSuke] sasuke0711 or [PezSuke] sasuke0711

powerwarp or brunyman if you want me to pass the proof of purchase, talk to me privately and I will send it in private

the example is in the image below ;)

https://postimg.org/image/kirelik5n/

• Terminator changed the title to [powerwarp] sasuke0711 Prefix @brunyman @PowerWarp
  • Example
  • Example

ah ok @Jimmel I thought it was every 24 hours but ok. according to my request this requesting to add the (Sponsor) to my nametag, since a few days ago I bought a Prefix name PezSuke and for that reason only be with [PezSuke]

at this moment I have it:

[PezSuke]sasuke0711

[PezSuke] and sasuke0711: color aqua

and I only have the added Prefix

----------------------------------------------------------------

I want and need to be added the corresponding to my rank

as in the example below:

(S)[PezSuke]sasuke0711

[PezSuke] And sasuke0711: Aqua

(S): Red

Right so, out of 89 of your posts, ~55 have contained either @'brunyman @'powerwarp or both. When will you realise that it doesn't work? Massive daily/bi-daily @'s like these are why brunyman completely ignores them, even if it's something highly important.

This isn't something only for you to take note, it's for other people who use these @'s too frequently aswell. Please limit yourself in using them.

the post was already on page two, and you know what the big problem I have? the prefix is obtained by paying the server and see that no staff of higher rank is important in this section, where several players are asking you to fix the rank or something like that and no one answers, so I see you are only pending transfer of ranks and password reset, some more topics.

I think I express a lot what they feel several players are waiting to fix the problem, I do not want to insult the staff or anything like that, can not put some solution? put the more veteran staff have the option to be able to fix the ranges or prefix in my case. but first give him a type of training how to set ranges or prefix? because when they apply they must have complete knowledge of plugins or Minecraft commands

I get it, really. It's not fair for you or anyone else waiting for a response. Clearly these topics are purposely left unanswered so bruny can get to them all at his own time. We've been told he'll be looking into network soon.

Bumping this, however, doesn't help one bit. You're just spamming the forum, your profile feed and bringing down your chances even more. The staff know about these threads. Give them the time they need to get to them.

It's just bruny together with Power that have this kind of access, and that's not changing anytime soon so let's leave it there. Just bear with us a little longer, and stop bumping this as it's not doing any good. Thanks for understanding.

I know on modded servers Sponsor tag hasn't been red for a while now; instead it's gold. Bruny's probably changing it on network too. Either that or he got it confused with modded. 

Either way it shouldn't be an issue I imagine. Eventually there will be no red Sponsor tags anyway.

• Yusixs locked this topic

Archived