New CTW Map: Halls

KayWolves

Greetings Crafters:

As I said on a comment on the topic "Aren't you bored of this", I started to work on new features for some modalities, I know it wasn't so fast (I have things to do IRL), but finally I finished the first part of this new features. 

I bring to you a map that I created for the community named: Halls.

This is the first map that I create, so maybe it's not good as the other maps on CTW. 

You can see the map just clicking HERE.

I hope you guys like it, I put so much effort on this project, and I'll start working on the next one to have it as soon as possible.

Leave your comments below. Have a great day guys.

On ‎15‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 6:21, KayWolves said:

Greetings Crafters:

As I said on a comment on the topic "Aren't you bored of this", I started to work on new features for some modalities, I know it wasn't so fast (I have things to do IRL), but finally I finished the first part of this new features. 

This is the first map that I create, so maybe it's not good as the other maps on CTW. 

I hope you guys like it, I put so much effort on this project, and I'll start working on the next one to have it as soon as possible.

Awesome! If i tell you the truth, i don't think they are implementing this map, i mean, the map is freaking awesome, but i don't think they want to implement a new map, sadly.

Can i give a feedback? I would love to see the center of the map a bit bigger, it would be nice xD

I searched my computer and I still have that map.I will be sending it to brunyman right now.Hopefully I will have time to make new maps in the future.No promises for the date though.

Also good job on the map @KayWolves We need more people to create content in order for the community to stay afloat.

On ‎15‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 6:21, KayWolves said:

Greetings Crafters:

Do you have any new about this map @KayWolves? I think we need something, at least to know if this will be upload or nope (:v)/

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Jimmel unpinned this topic

Archived