Whats everyone Hyped for the most come E3 this year?

ViperBites

1 hour ago, quagma said:

I never actually pay any attention to it, its mostly just another Skyrim remaster or port.

Well with Fallout 76 I doubt they will announce anything with the Elder Scrolls Series this year unless its something to do with ESO

Valve decided to just call bioshock infinite infinite because they didn't learn what comes after two. 

Fallout 76: soon there will be fallout 3000, fallout XP and fallout Vista before they use numbers again. 

Jokes aside, does anyone care about Portal anymore? 

I'm hyped for... the end of fortnite. I hate that cringey fanbase, and because of that, the game too. 

7 hours ago, TheO0032 said:

Valve decided to just call bioshock infinite infinite because they didn't learn what comes after two. 

Fallout 76: soon there will be fallout 3000, fallout XP and fallout Vista before they use numbers again. 

Jokes aside, does anyone care about Portal anymore? 

I'm hyped for... the end of fortnite. I hate that cringey fanbase, and because of that, the game too. 

First joke isn't funny valve has nothing to do with Bioshock

Fortnite isn't dying anytime soon.

On 6/6/2018 at 2:25 PM, quagma said:

Maybe Valve will learn to count to three this year.

even if they did come out with a part 3 of a game i doubt it would be announced at E3 alot of game companys are moving away from e3 valve almost seems to big for e3 now imo

Archived