[FTB Infinity Evolved] Time for server WIPE? Vote here!

brunyman

Infinity WIPE  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Time to do a full WIPE on Infinity Evolved Server?

• YES! New Map seeds, fresh start and land to explore!
    • NO! Don't WIPE now, let's wait more.
    • I don't care. Show me the results.

This poll is closed to new votes

• Founder

infinity.png&key=2f8076c80019991a5593cf4

Hi so it's time for another check if Infinity Evolved server needs a WIPE. For a new player it seems a bit hard to find a new good spot to start, doing random location will land you near someone base almost all the time. Last WIPE was on 24 November 2017, that's about 8 months ago. Server is also laggy at times when big bases are loaded and there are less and less players on the server. These are the reasons for why I open this vote pool. Note that even if we get less votes against wipe if there is a good number of votes against we will not have a WIPE now.

Vote in the pool above and let us know what to do next.

Server live map:  HERE

If we wipe we will generate new map seeds and provide a world download link for the existing main world.

I don't think we should wipe because anyone with an account can vote. Someone from sky block who doesn't even play on this server could vote for reset. If you join the server and ask all the people playing you will see that almost all of us don't want a new map. We like the way it is and there is still plenty of unexplored places to go with loot. 

9 hours ago, Smug_Anime_Face said:

So does this include or exclude player data? Like being a vampire, player inventories etc. Can I throw important stuff i need in a backpack and wait for reset or will I lose my stuff regardless? Either way, I think reset is overdue and I personally welcome one.

I believe everything will be erased, even player data. A wipe wouldn't be useful if everyone kept their things, as people could just store everything somewhere and when the wipe goes through, they could build a huge base much faster and get the server lagging quickly.

Archived