[Complaint] DeezeGames

Infernal

There followed template are you happy dono?

In-Game Nickname: Is it not obvious from the title DezeGames
Your username (Optional): INFERNAL
Time and Date:  Does not fucking matter. 

Description of what happened: 

There is a ongoing debate about my nation name and nick name. I would like to focus on the nick name part as I believe the nation part of this can be worked out without this type of escalation. 

DezeGames told me to change my nickname for no reason and I refused. He then muted me. This is unfair. My name is &0&l&kttttt. This is within the rules of the game as it is not offensive. This is fucking bullshit behavior from staff in general. DezeGames is a complete bitch for doing this. My name is how I chose to express myself. I paid my hard earned money to get this ability. At this point this is false advertising. So fucking let me have my name. This is not fair to those who pay money to get these perks. Now people have said I am unmentionable. This is not true. If you were to simply look at the damn console you would see the name tttt.. and you could then do /realname tttt. This name is no different than any other except some people are to dumb to figure out how to ping it. In other words. Let me have my name. It is not harming anyone and if people can have bold red text with VOTE GOD written on it. I can have my nickname. Why will people just not let me play in peace. 

Greeting Infernal,

So let me cut to the chase here. This all started because I asked you to kindly change your nation name, that was after @Ness27 notified me about that.
From the beginning of this all you are actively refusing any co-operation with me. What also caught my eye was that you had a nickname which had scramble only,
which is not allowed. I told you that, and told you that "scramble only" isn't allowed, and asked you to change it. My efforts of trying to be nice and ask kindly were always being pushed back by disaggree and non-corparative behavior. In some way it almost seemt agressive. 

32 minutes ago, Infernal said:

without this type of escalation

Can I ask why the nickname part can't be solved without escalation? If you are oke with solving the nation issue, why not the nickname issue?

He then muted me

Let me get this clear, the mute was a 4th offense for Rule 7. Seeing you had received punishments for the 1st the 2nd and the 3rd offense, I was forced to go with the 4th offense. There for the mute was 1 hour. Which is again, clearly stated in the rules.

DezeGames is a complete bitch for doing this

You have been insulting me from the moment that this situation started, I can't seem to understand your agression and anger towards me. The only job I am executing is following the rules, making sure that others don't break them, and making sure that players are having fun. The last part is a situan on it's own, players were telling me that they were annoyed with the fact that you seem to go against staff all the time, so they said. If you don't like me, then just tell me. Don't make a whole scene like this which will not help you in any way. 

On the discord server of CraftersLand you also mentioned that you paid for the nickname, which I want to clearify. You actually paid for the rank itself and included with that is the ability to change and/or set a nickname for yourself. You could have easily changed it to something that had more letters rather than scramble only, which is the thing that you wanted to talk about. Like others have stated in the craftersland discord, if you would have just changed it nothing would have happened. 

40 minutes ago, Infernal said:

Now people have said I am unmentionable

Explain this to me please, how are you unmentionable?

41 minutes ago, Infernal said:

At this point this is false advertising. So fucking let me have my name

The fact that you call this "false advertising" is concerning to me. 

41 minutes ago, Infernal said:

If you were to simply look at the damn console you would see the name tttt.. and you could then do /realname tttt.

So this is interesting, first of all only managers can access the console. Secondly its not about what you think people need to do or you feel like others need to do, its about that the full scramble is not allowed. It doesn't matter how many steps are needed to get to something, it's about that most players don't know about this. That you know it, that's just you others (new players for example) don't know this. 

45 minutes ago, Infernal said:

This name is no different than any other except some people are to dumb to figure out how to ping it.

I find it weird that you call other people "dumb" just because they don't know how to use a certain command. Missing knowledge doesn't mean someone is dumb, it simply means they don't know. Calling someone dumb for not having a certain knowledge is bad, and shouldn't be done in any situation. In my own experience, people will that say that will find themself one day. 

47 minutes ago, Infernal said:

It is not harming anyone and if people can have bold red text with VOTE GOD written on it

Just because someone else has a normal nickname and you don't doesn't mean you can keep it. Let me tell you again, the full scramble is different from a normal nickname with bold. The player who had Vote God as nicknam, had a normal readable and calm nickname. Full scramble is not a normal / readable neither calm nickname. I find it concerning that you keep saying that another player with a nickname can have one but you don't, it looks like you don't seem to see any difference between them which I find scary and concerning. 

51 minutes ago, Infernal said:

Why will people just not let me play in peace.

The reason that we are having this debate is because you refused to co-operate with a staff member over a simpel issue. Which could have been resolved pretty easily, which is what you said yourself about the nation name. 

So after all the following of events were caused because of your own behavior, can I ask you to please look at the entire situation overall not just from your own perspective.

- Deze

Honk honk its me car

2 hours ago, Infernal said:

DezeGames told me to change my nickname for no reason and I refused. He then muted me. This is unfair.

yeah this is just a blatant lie. he asked you at least 4 times, explained to you, and you responded by escalating it, calling names, and just generally being toxic.

then of course, you circumvented chat and thats against rules, so thats a ban too.

you show little to no respect for anyone on the server, let alone staff. just right in your response you have already called a staff member a

2 hours ago, Infernal said:

complete bitch

aside from disrespecting staff, do you realize that the staff is volunteering their time for craftersland's community? though you have spent your "hard earned money", i will postulate they have spent far more time dealing with you than their donated time is worth, and for you to speak to them this way is inexcusable. if you look at your punishments list,

image.thumb.png.477364f7ebef68039fb107b43dc12c5b.png

this is hardly the first time you have been disrespectful, and frankly, i think craftersland staff has been lenient.

3 hours ago, Infernal said:

I paid my hard earned money to get this ability. At this point this is false advertising. So fucking let me have my name.

okay. do you understand you are DONATING to support the server, not purchasing a product? i am screaming inside my head

look, at the end of the day, there is logic behind why craftersland does not want your name that way, and since multiple staff have expressed that multiple times, and instead of respectfully reasoning with them as to why it should be okay, i see no reason why they should accommodate your request.

phew. i really tried to hold my opinions in on this one.

beep beep
car out

6 hours ago, DezeGames said:

Greeting Infernal,

So let me cut to the chase here. This all started because I asked you to kindly change your nation name, that was after @Ness27 notified me about that.
From the beginning of this all you are actively refusing any co-operation with me. What also caught my eye was that you had a nickname which had scramble only,
which is not allowed. I told you that, and told you that "scramble only" isn't allowed, and asked you to change it. My efforts of trying to be nice and ask kindly were always being pushed back by disaggree and non-corparative behavior. In some way it almost seemt agressive. 

Can I ask why the nickname part can't be solved without escalation? If you are oke with solving the nation issue, why not the nickname issue?

Let me get this clear, the mute was a 4th offense for Rule 7. Seeing you had received punishments for the 1st the 2nd and the 3rd offense, I was forced to go with the 4th offense. There for the mute was 1 hour. Which is again, clearly stated in the rules.

You have been insulting me from the moment that this situation started, I can't seem to understand your agression and anger towards me. The only job I am executing is following the rules, making sure that others don't break them, and making sure that players are having fun. The last part is a situan on it's own, players were telling me that they were annoyed with the fact that you seem to go against staff all the time, so they said. If you don't like me, then just tell me. Don't make a whole scene like this which will not help you in any way. 

On the discord server of CraftersLand you also mentioned that you paid for the nickname, which I want to clearify. You actually paid for the rank itself and included with that is the ability to change and/or set a nickname for yourself. You could have easily changed it to something that had more letters rather than scramble only, which is the thing that you wanted to talk about. Like others have stated in the craftersland discord, if you would have just changed it nothing would have happened. 

Explain this to me please, how are you unmentionable?

The fact that you call this "false advertising" is concerning to me. 

So this is interesting, first of all only managers can access the console. Secondly its not about what you think people need to do or you feel like others need to do, its about that the full scramble is not allowed. It doesn't matter how many steps are needed to get to something, it's about that most players don't know about this. That you know it, that's just you others (new players for example) don't know this. 

I find it weird that you call other people "dumb" just because they don't know how to use a certain command. Missing knowledge doesn't mean someone is dumb, it simply means they don't know. Calling someone dumb for not having a certain knowledge is bad, and shouldn't be done in any situation. In my own experience, people will that say that will find themself one day. 

Just because someone else has a normal nickname and you don't doesn't mean you can keep it. Let me tell you again, the full scramble is different from a normal nickname with bold. The player who had Vote God as nicknam, had a normal readable and calm nickname. Full scramble is not a normal / readable neither calm nickname. I find it concerning that you keep saying that another player with a nickname can have one but you don't, it looks like you don't seem to see any difference between them which I find scary and concerning. 

The reason that we are having this debate is because you refused to co-operate with a staff member over a simpel issue. Which could have been resolved pretty easily, which is what you said yourself about the nation name. 

So after all the following of events were caused because of your own behavior, can I ask you to please look at the entire situation overall not just from your own perspective.

- Deze

I don't care as much for the nation name. I bought premium in order to do my nickname. The other perks are nice but I wanted this nickname which is why I bought premium. 

This is not my fucking fourth offense. Hell this is not even my third. This is not an offense this is simply me standing up for what I put my money into. Also, there was a mistake for rule 7 where I was punished and so the 2nd offense is really invalid. On the third offense I brought this up to Manyouforgot and he said "I don't care".

I am making a fuss because I hate the fact that I can't play only because of this stupidity. I am making an effort in game to swear less but you guys breathing down my neck are making this difficult. Why can't you guys just fuck off and chill. 

I DONT WANT TO CHANGE THE FUCKING NICKNAME. Why can't you understand I like that name. It is not offensive and it is how I wish to be known. That is the whole point of a nickname. Is this so hard for you to understand. You have said "rule 7"  but when asked for clarification as to how exactly this name is not right, you have said, it is all scrambled letters. When I asked how that is not right. The answer basically was it is all scrambled letters. To me it seems you were annoyed by the name and as such you did not like it and want it changed. This is not fucking fair. 

Why does it matter if you can read the name? You can punish me (obviously) if there is a need, you can send me messages you can do /realname on me. Why is this a problem. Let me HAVE my fucking name. 

Let me make this clear @DezeGames you are just being a prick thats all. Leave me the fuck alone. 

We have had this discussion before @Infernal

You will not talk to people like you do or you will not be apart of this community. 

There is thousands of words in the English dictionary you better start finding some others words to express yourself that is not demeaning to others. 

I was re reading this topic and wanted to address the console comment that  @DezeGames made.  The technic launcher has a console that every player can look at. It shows client data for that specific player, including chat messages. It will display chat messages without any magic codes.  FTB, MultiMC and most other launchers have this console. Reading it is not hard. I just thought I should make that clear, just approve this whoever is looking at it. 

I think this rediculous topic has gone on long enough now. I can understand why you complained, however the responses the staff made are correct and should of been enforced as they were. 

Let's me clear something up for you since you don't to have understood from the others. We do allow magic text in a nickname, however we do not allow the entire nickname to be magic text.

The reason behind this is because it is just pure spam and not necessary at all. People can't tell who you are in-game. There are ways to get around this but not worth the effort. You even made your nickname all black, that's even worse due to it being hard to see regardless of the nickname.

Ill give you a suggestion for a nickname, &0&l&ktt&c&lInfernal&0&l&ktt

I believe this would suit you quite well, and would also not cause any problems. 

Your attitude towards this situation was appalling, as shown by the numerous inappropriate comments you made and the amount of earning you were given.

You can also tell this by the short duration of mutes and warnings you have been given last month.

You mentioned that you paid for the nickname. That's incorrect. You paid for the privlidge of changing your nickname, so if the nickname is unconstructive and not necessary at all then it should be changed. Frankly, I believe the nickname I posted above is a much better fit. 

Now that's pretty much everyone has replied and shared their...... Opinions (relevant or not) I will be closing this topic. The punishments given will stay as they are correct,drom what I've seen. As I said at the start, this complaint is understandable, however it is also valid and will stay. 

T/C

Archived