ComputerCraft Mod - Pastebin Programs

quagma

My brother made these scripts for ComputerCraft mining turtles, and I wish to share them with the world.

http://pastebin.com/Vm1PDmkW

http://pastebin.com/BgmBvBFm

To get these, type into your turtle: 

pastebin get Vm1PDmkW stairmine

or 

pastebin get BgmBvBFm bridge

These will, respectively, make a stair mine, or make a bridge.

To use the first one, type in stairmine [width] [length], where width is how wide you want it, and length is how long you want it. Be sure to fuel it up before starting the program, as it doesn't auto refuel. It will also put down a block below it, if there is a liquid or emptiness below it. It will use the block it has most of in it's inventory. The stair mine is four blocks tall, in case you want to put stairs down, or in case you don't want to keep hitting your head as you hop from block to block. Useful for making a mine. When it hits bedrock, it makes a tunnels along the bedrock. Be warned, though, if it goes under lava, it can be tricky to get out! 

Example: 

stairmine 3 25

will mine a stairway that is 3 blocks wide, and 25 blocks deep.

The second script, bridge, is for, you guessed it, making bridges that are one block wide. Refuel before beginning. To use, type in bridge [length], where length is how long you want the bridge. Put in blocks of the type you wish to use in slot nine. It will tell you if it's correct. If it finds blocks in slot nine, it will start to build a bridge out of the materials you selected. Useful for getting across gaps.

Example:

bridge 64

will create a one block wide bridge that is 64 blocks long.

I hope you enjoy these!

~quagma

i can help you (on tekkit or i can suggest you tutorials if you like)

Nah there will be time whe ni will have to leanr it anyway like all other mods... i dont look up wiki or stuff i just figure them out but computer craft is big one...

ComputerCraft isn't something you're going to pick up without help. It's a programming language with built in features that while easy to use are very very limited. Without using wiki's, google, or your peers for help you will never be able to use computercraft to it's full potential.

• 4 weeks later...

ComputerCraft isn't something you're going to pick up without help. It's a programming language with built in features that while easy to use are very very limited. Without using wiki's, google, or your peers for help you will never be able to use computercraft to it's full potential.

Dont unnessarily put people down.

Its accomplishable, I learnt the entire damn thing to the point of trusting it to manage nuclear missiles. That it only took me about a month to fully learn and all not including HTML. Anyways. Nice work Quagma. I will be getting back to CC sometime soon.

• 2 weeks later...

Dont unnessarily put people down.

Its accomplishable, I learnt the entire damn thing to the point of trusting it to manage nuclear missiles. That it only took me about a month to fully learn and all not including HTML. Anyways. Nice work Quagma. I will be getting back to CC sometime soon.

lol i remember what u said... that missle program lmao

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • brunyman changed the title to ComputerCraft Mod - Pastebin Programs