Did You Want Donald Trump to be The President of the USA  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Did You Want Trump As Presidient?

• Hell Yeah I Wanted Dat Wall All The Way
    • Hes Ok I Guess
    • Not A Fan
    • He is just full of lies
    • He Should Burn In Fire

Well if any of you have seen the news in the past 12 Hours Donald Trump is now the 45th President of the USA, which means alot of things, mainly bad.

Lemme Just Clear Some Worries Out

• He Probably Will Be Denied Permission To Build His "Wall"
  • He is not allowed to just Nuke Ruski's face off

This is cause there is somewhere known as Congress, This is where all the decicions take place, they just have a president to accept those new laws, plans ect. The President himself unless in a critical condition can not make Vital choices by him/herself.

To Simplify The President is just a job where you act as a sort of "Ambassador" for Congress, they make the rules you approve them, not make them.

Psst Post Some Funny Pics In Replies :D

Hey-You-Guys-Funny-Donald-Trump-Meme-Pic

I'm glad that I'm an faded star, because if World War 3 happens and everything goes to crap, I'm already gone and faded away, just sucks for the people on the ground. RIP dreams and memes 2k16!

Plus...

Who would ever knew an duck would become the President of the United States... Now the only thing we're missing is a donkey...

PS: I dislike politics

I'm glad that I'm an faded star, because if World War 3 happens and everything goes to crap, I'm already gone and faded away, just sucks for the people on the ground. RIP dreams and memes 2k16!

Plus...

Who would ever knew an duck would become the President of the United States... Now the only thing we're missing is a donkey...

PS: I dislike politics

Yeah ik. How sad the donkey faded away...

We all miss you!

Archived