Command Request

icedfrappuccino

If I app for helper for Tekkit can I get world edit..? How much more money do I have to throw down the drain for worldedit commands that are changed so i can only do 3x3 chunks. This restriction with worldedit? Like other donors have worldedit and they requested it and I requested it and I don't get it? It says in the shop I can request any command. This is unfair because other people have it and I even donated more to the server.

@icedfrappuccino It's not just your case, we are not giving WE anymore, in all the servers (modded and network) only GMs and GMs+ are the only ones who has those commands. So don't think that this it's against you. Also I'll quote you: " This is unfair because other people have it and I even donated more to the server .", donate more than other people doesn't allow you to break the rules and ask for any thing. The commands that you can request are limited, as your rank is lower than a Staff, I think you'll not receive WE commands. If you want those commands, apply for being staff and get GM, it's thug to reach that rank. Have a nice day.

• Founder

Permissions granted, make sure you use WE on small areas to prevent lag. Note that all you do is logged, any abuse will result in all extra perms to be removed and not granted again in the future, and you will also get punished as rules say. Use it with care, we have backups to fix any damage but you will lose this privilege.

Archived