New Modded Server! Pick the modpack! Vote here!

brunyman

New modded server modpack vote.  

76 members have voted

1. 1. What modpack should the new server run?

• FTB Revelation 1.12.2
    • Enigmatica 2: Expert 1.12.2
    • FTB Horizons III 1.12.2
    • Space Astronomy 2 1.10.2
    • Age of Engineering 1.10.2
    • Project Ozone Lite 1.10.2
    • Voltz V2 1.10.2
    • Resonant Rise 1.10.2
    • Project Ozone 2: Reloaded 1.7.10
    • Bevo's Tech Pack 1.7.10
    • Crazy Craft 3.0 1.7.10
    • I don't care, just show me the results.

This poll is closed to new votes

• Founder

Hi,

This vote pool comes after this vote results: HERE!

So we are closing down Direwolf20 1.10.2 server and we will replace it with a new modded server. We need you to vote the modpack you want to see on this new server. Vote in the pool above, Thanks.

I added all suggested modpacks for vote, but I think we should go if possible for a modpack that runs on Minecraft 1.12 as that is the future of modded servers right now. And 1.12 allows us for better patches as most mods in this version have source code available so we can fix issues and not wait for a modpack update.

Here are links to all modpacks added for vote so you can check them out for more info:

• brunyman pinned and featured this topic

I'd also like to suggest Hubris (1.7.10) in case there's still room for suggestions. It's a fully magic oriented modpack that takes magic to an extreme making people have to think on how they should handle common "nuisances" such as space storage and auto-crafting. Without tech mods (read AE2,EnderIO)  it really makes people have to solve issues instead of patching them up with one solution that fits all.

Edit: In case this suggestion shouldn't be here just delete it and I'll post it over on the other thread.

And I agree that 1.12 is most likely the way to go, I just like me some magic mods. And the new mods (past 1.7.10) seem a bit "meh" to me.

1 hour ago, SatanIsMyLord said:

I think its better not to add another Expert modpack since we have Infinity evolved server,
I also want to see  more Magic mods on a  server,even tho i voted for revelation 1.12

but is older version, with expert pack on newer version have new mechanics and very different modpack router.

That exact moment when you finishing your own, custom built modpack. Maybe it's my chance?..

@brunyman Maybe you consider adding custom modpack? I`m making one right now. (Acutally, i`m making it more then half a year by now.)
I still need 1-2 weeks to finish and polish it.

It`s version 1.12.2. This modpack utilize staged progression, mostly unchanged recipes. And many tech and some magic mods.

Main mods is:
1) Immersive Engineering, and Pertoleum
2) Industrialcraft
3) Mekanism
4) Nuclearcraft
5) Botania
6) Blood  magic
7) Advanced Rocketry
8) Thermal Expansion
9) Techguns
10) Draconic Evolution
11) Astral Sorcery
And couple not so "main" mods like ExtraUtils, DarkUtils, Psi, Baubles, Wings, Letpacks, building wands, chests, etc.

No Tinker's tho. Somehow i don't like this mod anymore, also no Actually additions, because it's ugly. FTB team loves this mods. I don't.

Will wait for your responce, Brunyman. And yes, i remember Andrew, and his modpack policy, so if you refuse, i will not be offended.

oh i never knew that it was outdated.
That wizardry mod is pretty cool, it will be fun to play that.
But for that server i think revelation modpack will be pretty awesome.
OR if brunny decides to make a Magic server like pvp with spells etc, i dont know tho if that will bring more players , but i always wanted to play on that server.
with ftb revelation modpack i think we will be satisfied

5 hours ago, Timur said:

That exact moment when you finishing your own, custom built modpack. Maybe it's my chance?..

@brunyman Maybe you consider adding custom modpack? I`m making one right now. (Acutally, i`m making it more then half a year by now.)
I still need 1-2 weeks to finish and polish it.

It`s version 1.12.2. This modpack utilize staged progression, mostly unchanged recipes. And many tech and some magic mods.

Main mods is:
1) Immersive Engineering, and Pertoleum
2) Industrialcraft
3) Mekanism
4) Nuclearcraft
5) Botania
6) Blood  magic
7) Advanced Rocketry
8) Thermal Expansion
9) Techguns
10) Draconic Evolution
11) Astral Sorcery
And couple not so "main" mods like ExtraUtils, DarkUtils, Psi, Baubles, Wings, Letpacks, building wands, chests, etc.

No Tinker's tho. Somehow i don't like this mod anymore, also no Actually additions, because it's ugly. FTB team loves this mods. I don't.

Will wait for your responce, Brunyman. And yes, i remember Andrew, and his modpack policy, so if you refuse, i will not be offended.

do you know how to add galacticraft to a twitch modpack? i can get the link

5 hours ago, lightminer8 said:

do you know how to add galacticraft to a twitch modpack? i can get the link

I don't think adding Galacticraft is hard thing to do. All you need is insert 3 JARs in Mods folder
GalacticraftCore-1.12.2-4.0.1.156.jar
Galacticraft-Planets-1.12.2-4.0.1.156.jar
MicdoodleCore-1.12.2-4.0.1.156.jar

Other thing if it has incompatibility. Tell me what modpack you trying to modify, and i`ll see how can i help.

Just a note to anybody who might want to know: Just  because the modpack you wanted isn't in the majority of votes is no reason to get upset. This is a community decision, and the community, which may include people other than yourself, does the deciding. Please remember to be polite, and to be a good sport. 

Ultimately it's up to brunyman to pick the winning pack. Getting upset at the community (and brunymans) choice in pack solves nothing. Be happy that we are replacing a dead pack with a new, hopefully live and vibrant one.

5 hours ago, hopscotch89 said:

Is there a date, when the new server will start?

No, a server takes quite some time to develop - to find bugs and exploits, fix them and get the restricted items list and so on and so forth. In the past our development times have been 1-2 months, where the longest one was close to six months (direwolf1.10, just because it was our first sponge server.)

But before we will start developing this server we will make some updates and changes to our network servers. But don't worry, there will be an announcement message here on the forum when the server is ready.

• Founder

I'm working on a plugin now and soon I will start setting up the server, testing will take some time but we already have our plugins updated to sponge 1.12 as we did for DW 1.12 already so that will not take long

• brunyman unfeatured this topic
  • Henk unpinned this topic

Archived