[FTB Infinity Evolved] Time for server WIPE? Vote here!

brunyman

FTB Infinity Evolved server WIPE  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Time to do a full WIPE on FTB Infinity Evolved Server?

• YES! New Map seeds, fresh start and land to explore!
    • NO! Don't WIPE now, let's wait more.
    • I don't care. Show me the results.

This poll is closed to new votes

I think its better to wipe now.

Its Christmas time and everyone hast time to play. It would be sad to be very active now and everything gets deleted in a few days.

Better start now, it does not make sence to grind getting better, while knowing, that everything will gets deleted in a month.
Sadly i didnt noticed the poll, but i would vote for YES. It is nearly impossible to get on Baltop in just a month, what is out of my few the main goal for playing.

PLS, just wipe the server

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I also prefer a wipe because of some reasons.

We have two times voted. The first vote had a majority for "Yes" and the 2nd vote had the same count of "Yes" and "No". I know that both votes can obtained fake votes but this is true for the "Yes" and "No" votes. So actually we have to wipe because we have a majority for this.

Another reason is that in the last day only a few players are on. I think many players wait for the wipe and don't play because they don't know if where come a wipe and then it comes. I'm really sure if we wipe many old players come back and the most of the new ones play again.

So I say if it's possible wipe the server now.

Yes, wipe is needed... but...

Right now:
1) There are still people playing this modpack right now. Wiping their progress is... undesirable.
2) Server is actually not that laggy.
3) There are still some places to start your base.

But either way, only thing I know is...
96793dbab6e07c9d5783b30309bd580a.jpg

Sooner or later it's coming anyway. We can't postpone wipe forever. It WILL happend!

So, @brunyman
, anounce wipe at certain date, like a months from now on. Let people who's progressing right now to complete their progress. And give people who's waiting for wipe a certain date, so they know what to wait.

On 12/18/2020 at 12:50 PM, ASOOD said:

As a new player on IE, i can confirm that i suffered to find a "fine" location to start in it, although i got 2 towns near me 

I actually, went around the map for a good few hours, and I found an insane amount of free space.

but all the people, who want to play this modpack and can not play that often would never come to lategame before the next wipe.

like Timur said: ,,wipe is coming, sooner or later,, it doesnt make sense to play now. Better make a reset and u can start now, than start new in a few weeks.

That is lost time.

13 hours ago, Randomer123 said:

but all the people, who want to play this modpack and can not play that often would never come to lategame before the next wipe.

like Timur said: ,,wipe is coming, sooner or later,, it doesnt make sense to play now. Better make a reset and u can start now, than start new in a few weeks.

That is lost time.

That's your own fault and people who are already playing on the server shouldn't have their own stuff wiped just because you want to get into the server suddenly. Last wipe vote was 2 months ago which was also rejected, so you atleast have a month or two of playtime before another vote. Stop whining and if you actually like the server then play on it.

1 hour ago, Dominus said:

That's your own fault and people who are already playing on the server shouldn't have their own stuff wiped just because you want to get into the server suddenly. Last wipe vote was 2 months ago which was also rejected, so you atleast have a month or two of playtime before another vote. Stop whining and if you actually like the server then play on it.

there will always be people playing.... they will always upset a few people by wiping. however for the most part a wipe is a good thing. i mean in a month time there we be another vote and we will have this whole discussion again. 

so in my opinion its better to wipe now and have it over with.  than more people can enjoy a completly clean server. yes it sucks for the people progressing now. but that will happen wether its now or in a month time....

and then the people who wanted the wipe will go play whatever it is they were playing before just like any other time after a week or so. so instead of keeping the current active players of Infinity who actually play and vote there, you want to tell them to fuck off so some people can play Infinity (btw u can already play) and then disappear.

no wonder this server is so dead with only the same faces everyday

10 hours ago, Dominus said:

Im playing since 3 weeks and im near draconium suite .I ended Thaumcraft, Botania,  i got a dimbuilder ... and ended RF Tools and i start autocrafting now. nevertheless id like to wipe now, than in a month.
so u can start with everyone new. U can challange in Baltop and excheange with other peoples inpressions. this is way better.

I would delete my Game for the wipe

8 hours ago, Dominus said:

and then the people who wanted the wipe will go play whatever it is they were playing before just like any other time after a week or so. so instead of keeping the current active players of Infinity who actually play and vote there, you want to tell them to fuck off so some people can play Infinity (btw u can already play) and then disappear.

no wonder this server is so dead with only the same faces everyday

Ur arguing with wrong facts.

After every wipe. you are able to see nearly the same persons playing. Everyone who is maxed endgame wants to start new. with all the other mates. They are just not playing, because they and their ingame friends are maxed too.

just look weather now or in a month, there will be more people active, and there will be more votes, because you need the votes for money and starter items

since you are midgame, you dont need to vote anymore.

22 hours ago, Randomer123 said:

Im playing since 3 weeks and im near draconium suite .I ended Thaumcraft, Botania,  i got a dimbuilder ... and ended RF Tools and i start autocrafting now. nevertheless id like to wipe now, than in a month.
so u can start with everyone new. U can challange in Baltop and excheange with other peoples inpressions. this is way better.

I would delete my Game for the wipe

good for you buddy but if you want to get to baltop then wipe and getting new players to leave the server is the worst thing for u to happen

Dominus, aka NikkyBlack... Mah dude...
You were offline for last 6 days on server... And YOU telling me you'r active community member? 
Your town mates (Phoenix342, kyriakos05char) are inactive aswell (7 and 6 days offline).
Do you REALLY want to argue about server wipe? Or you just doing this because you too immature to give up? I see you don't have much time to spend on server, so just don't hold it back.

Archived