Conversation with bruny

Swimsam1

Okay well I would like to say what I have to say is not because of what just I have experienced but also what I have seen. I joined this server a good year ago near the last few months of before the wipe. I loved it! the community the staff. Shout out to belgarufo for instantly helping me get back on my feet. I joined a clan called G.corp to support and help me thrive great guys. shout out to G.corp. I always never made good decisions though and that is why i can relate to messing up. Then the wipe came(which at first not in favor of but i warmed up to it. But i started to see irregularity's. this is were i bring up the problem. If a girl in the hall Drops her books I can help her but i might not get to class. See what happens there Its Human Kindness. I didn't have to do it but it was a general good thing to do. Back to the point I started seeing irregularity's such as Regular players slowly coming back on and the tekkit i knew and loved slowly started going away. I thought Well that just what happens and i moved on BUT then I had a opportunity to join staff and when i did it was a TOTAL shit show( no offence. I admit i was terrible at staff) but the whole system is flawed the helkper recute program then i met henk ( IM VERY BIAS) if you cant tell. I generally didnt like there way of managing staff they were to strict. And I know thats how the world works but when it drives awsy player a whole clan, Its gone to far. I know for a fact you have been messaged by many and responded to Dumblore about this but nothing happend... that was 8 weeks ago.

My predictions to what will happen next

1. Nothing will happen a GM will make a comment then end this post. and this continues 

2. You will Respond say you will look into but nothing will change

3. Henk or skilande or another GM will bring up something bad that ive done in their response WHICH IM 90% SURE they will make one then end the post ( if so i will say told you so and nothing else)

4. You Do something about it

5. Talk to me about this

image.thumb.png.26f8cb86e8a71bc8c7288f4f1036f40a.png

Well, i aint gonna lie about the fact that that 5th point is not a lie, it is why i left staff and the server entirely. Any other staff of the time would have seen me snap in the staff discord and that was when i resigned, if you want me to go into more detail i will.

I remember when you became Helper you instantly started checking someone's base (which you happened to be trusted and can access their ME system), you put up a sign that said "I am investigating you" and played complained. If you are wondering yes I am bringing up bad thing you have done. Because that was when you had a talk with Henk, I remember it because I saw you two in voice chat of staff discord later that day. I know what you did was wrong, as a Helper you don't have any necessary permissions to check if someone is duping and how you did it was totally wrong. That was abuse of your power. Then I saw more instances where you threw your weight around. If he was strict then that is because you made a mess. I made a mistake Henk told me how to moderate chat and server better, sure he was strict but since then I haven't made a mistake and he isn't strict anymore. Because I goddamn learned from my mistake. And you didn't.

I heard a lot about your G.Corp and it was anything but good. No one drove away your clan, or any other players. To be honest it is Tekkit that is messed up. I don't know how many times spawn was griefed since I became staff. Too many to count. Hacking account and banning everyone. In my opinion strictness is exactly what Tekkit needs. 

Honestly your actions look like an attempt to cause a drame to fuel your ego to me.

As I am in a server with henk being part of the staff team, I feel I have to voice my opinion. I've had my personal arguments and disagreements with henk, which even though heated, never resulted in a fight. Henk and skil won't do you any criticism, unless you have done something wrong. Is it truly that hard a concept to grasp?

Your third prediction goes: "Henk or skilande will bring up something bad that I've done in their response WHICH I'M 90% SURE they will make one then end the post ( if so, I will say "told you so" and nothing else)". You do this because deep down you know you made many wrong choices, and chose to learn from none. You know the reason you were kicked from the team was because of those choices, however you wish to ignore them and make it henk and skil's fault instead, and in that instance, you yelling out "Told you" will be nothing more than a cry of defeat.

No it doesn’t I was terrible at staff fucked up generally terrible not my point plus knowing them makes you more bias out side of knowing the facts about THE ACTUAL SUBJECT 

And I’m sorry is this called every staff share there opinion or conversation with bruny 

Skilande_: Use the EDIT button if you have something to add and there are no bloody replies in between.

Swimsam1: *facepalm* Told you so

3 minutes ago, Swimsam777 said:

And I’m sorry is this called every staff share there opinion or conversation with bruny 

I think conversation with bruny, but aren’t staff representatives of bruny? I mean I guess henk and skil should get mad at staff about things bruny never cared about. I mean bruny is the OWNER of the network, and these people are simply employees. If a manager constantly complained at my every mistake at work (I worked at Starbucks for a year) I would have probably punched the guy. I never had that big of a d**khead manager though, Swimsam has went through what people with paid jobs don’t want to go through and they are in fact, getting paid actual money. Henk and skil are driving the old staff who know how bruny works away by being like a co-communist dictatorship dictating for pleasure.

47 minutes ago, Virtmo said:

Because I goddamn learned from my mistake. And you didn't.

Actually, yes i goddam did in the end, but you wouldn't know now would you? Seeing as your not a tekkit staff.

15 minutes ago, ScreamMeALullaby said:

I think conversation with bruny, but aren’t staff representatives of bruny? I mean I guess henk and skil should get mad at staff about things bruny never cared about. I mean bruny is the OWNER of the network, and these people are simply employees. If a manager constantly complained at my every mistake at work (I worked at Starbucks for a year) I would have probably punched the guy. I never had that big of a d**khead manager though, Swimsam has went through what people with paid jobs don’t want to go through and they are in fact, getting paid actual money. Henk and skil are driving the old staff who know how bruny works away by being like a co-communist dictatorship dictating for pleasure.

This is the point were trying to get accros here, i was a admin for around 8 months on tekkit, and spent about 6 of them with henk as a staffmember on DW20 and IE when he was actually a pretty chill guy. When he moved to tekkit and started turning megalomaniac on the whole server, thats when shit went down.

Skilande_: The same applies to you, use the edit button, it ain't hard.

We are here to express our opinion. And I will say what is on my mind.

1. This is a server and community for game. We all volunteered.
  2. Managers are there so that you don't abuse your power and drive away people. (No one likes it when you accuse them of something without evidence)
  3. In fact if you keep making mistake in real life manager won't bother much and just fire you. And if you punch him you may get assault charge on your record. 
  4. Only people who can perform his task gets a job and gets paid. 
  5. 6 minutes ago, Nukelar said:

Actually, yes i goddam did in the end, but you wouldn't know now would you? Seeing as your not a tekkit staff.

I didn't mention anything about you in my post and I don't know why you think it is aimed at you. 

6. I don't play in tekkit but I sure know tekkit had problems and needed strict rules and staff.

Alright, from the outside of thins conversations looks like Swimswam is complaining because of the sctrictly behaviour of henk and how things are going now.

So here goes my opinion about this.

Firs of all, you joined to the one of the most toxic clans (AnCap and Gcorp, allied clans), which I've been told that they hacked the server and completely broke the spawn (three times), with many other wrong things. Don't you think that it's a bad choice to join a toxic clan being or going to be an staff member in a future? You'll always be observated and investigated.

About your bad actions, I've also been told and read that you've done so many bad things as you already said. And don't you think that they have to be strict if you do the wrong things? I mean, they shouldn't ignore your bad actions as GM's that they are, they have to correct your misakes and dont let you do them again, so in my opinion, being strict is the correct behavior in these cases.

I don't really know Skilade_, never talked to him, but if he's a Manager, don't you think that it's because he deserved it and he was observed before being it? Of couse he was, from my point of view (Networks server) you are only complaining about the staff and the way thet they're wearing the server. The way of them doing it matters, but if they think that they should act like that, it's because they should.

As you said, Nukelar, Henk was a chill guy on DW20 and IE, and that's because there wasn't any reason for being strict, but if he did it in Tekkit, it's because he really thinks that he has to be in here.

That's my opinion as a person that sees everything from the outside. If I'm wrong with something, correct me please.

Not going to lie here, I can vouch for Nukelar in this situation, as of when we stopped playing (around 2 weeks post this wipe) Henk was being extremely rude to him while he was a staff member. Also in this situation I can totally say that I think the same thing, because when he used to log on he would be so strict to staff almost that they did was completely incorrect, and that they shouldn't be doing it. Most of these people were in my opinion very inexperienced as they were only low ranked staff members at the time. This is a serious matter as Henk seems to have the biggest ego as a staff member as he always takes charge, and yes, I am very aware of his high ranking on the team at CraftersLand, but in my opinion this needs sorting, and if it doesn't quick this server will soon turn into World Automation II and I really do not want that to happen, as I was introduced to this amazing servere by Nukelar, and Henk has seemed to drive me away from it. If these keeps going on the server will soon lose all love and die, just like Word Automation.

Just now, Virtmo said:

I don't play in tekkit but I sure know tekkit had problems and needed strict rules and staff.

Actually, no it didnt, the tekkit community was toxic as fuck sure, but it worked and yes rulebreakers and dupers existed, but tekkit is the kinda pack where that is fun to find bugs and abuse the hell outta them. The tekkit community decided who they liked and who they didnt, and if you were a staff member hated by the community, that does not mean that its ok to start being a complete c**t to the whole server.

And....

3 minutes ago, AdriStrike said:

Firs of all, you joined to the one of the most toxic clans (AnCap and Gcorp, allied clans)

Ancap yes, gcorp no, this was pre-wipe drama when gcorp and tolate were allies and ancap was a enemy of both of them. So that doesnt really matter, and also as GCorp left cl only a couple weeks after i left.

6 minutes ago, AdriStrike said:

Firs of all, you joined to the one of the most toxic clans (AnCap and Gcorp, allied clans)

They were complete opposites, I would go around in power armor to several of AnCap's bases killing them with members of GCorp, so if you don't have anything factual to say, please don't say it. 

I am unsure of what you are trying to accomplish here...

1.  Henk isn't cruel. He is in the boss role and a boss needs to be strict in order to get what is needed from his employees.  You're no longer staff because you didn't do what was asked of you.  In the real world, its called getting fired.  No boss will want to pay someone that doesn't perform as they should. 

2. I am not sure exactly who the staff drove away.  People were rightfully and appropriately banned for breaking the rules (spawn griefing, tracking staff, duping items).  Tekkit has been peaceful and fun to play on again without these people.  For a server that allows you to join and play on for free, the admins/staff asking you to adhere to these rules and not causing harm to the server and player base is not unheard of.  There is a reason why businesses can flat out say they have the right to refuse service to a customer.

3. None of the staff is paid for what they do.  They are people willing to help the admins keep the community fun and non-toxic for the good of the servers and the community.  They all adhere to the rules themselves and enact punishments based on the rules given to everyone (Staff and normal players).  Treating any person that does all of that with disrespect is just shameful.

My 2 cents... though probably doesn't help the argument.

• Founder

No one here is an employee, all staff here are what they are just because they wanted to get involved into helping out running the community. And because some of you were part of this team I would like to thank you for your part. Now about that i'm the owner and the boss, I did started this but I think the community should have the most part into guiding the path, I also have work and family and I do this for more then 6 years, I like the technical part with coding and servers and like less doing the boss like checks on everyone, it's just not fun for me.

I see that because henk did some changes with rules, some that reduce player freedom and that's why you guys are against him, I do not like restrictions my self and I do like more the fun part, but some of these changes are maybe for the best, we did fixed allot of bugs and issues thanks to them. I did allot of griefing and bug abuse on other servers and i did had allot of fun :P

Archived