Easter Holiday SALE 40% OFF ends in:

Thank you for support!

Conversation with bruny

Swimsam1

3 minutes ago, xxDragonJCxx said:

Henk isn't cruel. He is in the boss role and a boss needs to be strict in order to get what is needed from his employees

Ok mate, lemme just get this straight, when i was here, i was  a admin, not henk he was a judge and later on before i left, a mod, never above me yeah?

No boss will want to pay someone that doesn't perform as they should. 

Are you on drugs man? nobody here got paid apart from bruny, who deserves it.

1 minute ago, Virtmo said:

To me it sounds like people who lost their toxic environment aren't happy with Henk and Ski. So now witchhunt begins.

What are you actually saying here? Are you trying to make the people that don't particularly like Henk and Skilande come out them selves and say they are? Im literally asking because this is a serious question, I want to know what you are implying with this

• Founder

But the intention of these changes wasn't bad the idea was to make the game more fair for those you want to play survival, even if this cuts down some donations. 

Problem is about when you say this is for me only is that i don't know what happened on the server like, what players said or what happened as I 'm usually behind the console and not on the server.

Just now, Swimsam777 said:

Didn’t I already deal with you. Once again I made this specific post only for bruny and the community 

Yes, cause every healthy argument should have only the side that you are on.

8 minutes ago, Swimsam777 said:

thats it brunyman do you understand how many people actually hate him?

If you actually made a poll asking this, this is what it would look like:

Yes: 10 votes, players who broke the rules and were punished for it and their friends

No: 10 votes, players who have talked to Henk outside of his role as staff and played with him and enjoyed his company.

I Don't Care: 250+ votes, players who join the server to have fun and not break the rules.

5 minutes ago, brunyman said:

But the intention of these changes wasn't bad the idea was to make the game more fair for those you want to play survival, even if this cuts down some donations.

The EULA f**ked that up in the first place :P

If you actually made a poll asking this, this is what it would look like:

Yes: 10 votes, players who broke the rules and were punished for it and their friends

No: 10 votes, players who have talked to Henk outside of his role as staff and played with him and enjoyed his company.

I Don't Care: 250+ votes, players who join the server to have fun and not break the rules.

This is very true yes, but I definitely feel that the people that have been on the receiving end of the strictness and bruteforce of Henk massively out weighs the amount of people that aren't really bothered about him. 

Skilande_: Use the edit button, it doesn't take long.

1 minute ago, SoullessSushi said:

This might just be me, but if you want to do something about an issue you should have photo evidence of accusations you (anyone’s making accusations) are making, as I am sure that would greatly help your case. :)

I get what you are trying to say here, but many people (including; me, Nukelar, Swimswam ect.) have always said this in the past, and many people have agreed with us. 

If this is a recurring issue that hasn’t been dealt with, any evidence should be valid, unless you’ve been told it isn’t valid because it doesn’t pertain to the situation. It seems like this is a recurring issue, and the only way to have clear evidence is having photos of sorts so it could be dealt with. Not all the time could you just go off of what a few people say (Few is very vague, because it’s very possible someone will say “it’s not just a few”, when compared to the community, it is).

5 minutes ago, SoullessSushi said:

If this is a recurring issue that hasn’t been dealt with, any evidence should be valid, unless you’ve been told it isn’t valid because it doesn’t pertain to the situation. It seems like this is a recurring issue, and the only way to have clear evidence is having photos of sorts so it could be dealt with. Not all the time could you just go off of what a few people say (Few is very vague, because it’s very possible someone will say “it’s not just a few”, when compared to the community, it is).

I really do not think you understand the point we are trying to get across. The fact we are trying to communicate to the staff of the community is that Henk is very strict and enforces the rules too heavily. One of the rules he tried create and enforced along with Skilande_ is that you need consent from the other player to PvP them, you are practically comparing a battle in a block game to real life rape (I hope I don'f offend any raging feminists with that quote), and in my opinion, as someone who pvp'd a lot on CraftersLand, is absolutely disgusting. As it makes people that are insanely good at invis killing redundant.  

As I stated earlier, Henk didn't create any rule, if a rule needs to change it must be approved by Bruny, Power or me( in the best case by all 3 of us). The rule was later made obsolete so it's not really relevant to this discussion.

1 minute ago, Recommendations said:

I really do not think you understand the point we are trying to get across. The fact we are trying to communicate to the staff of the community is that Henk is very strict and enforces the rules too heavily. One of the rules he created and enforced along with Skilande_ is that you need consent from the other player to PvP them, you are practically comparing a battle in a block game to real life rape (I hope I don'f offend any raging feminists with that quote), and in my opinion, as someone who pvp'd a lot on CraftersLand, is absolutely disgusting. As it makes people that are insanely good at invis killing redundant.  

Wait, who compared it to being raped? 

If it’s on the listed rules then everyone on that server is obligated to follow them, and if they have issues with the rules I think there places where it can be discussed properly.

Afterall, the forum is meant for dealing with issues, and reporting things, etc.

Staff isn’t there to be your friends or keep you happy by not enforcing rules, they are there to deal with chaos and enforce rules as they are set by the higher ups. It is the communities obligation to follow the rules, or be decent and object to the rules in a respectful manner.

You can’t expect to be respected when you are not respectful yourself (not you specifically, just you in a general sense).

I am comparing it that way as PvPing without consent could be compared directly to that subject. Sex without consent is rape. See? 

4 minutes ago, SoullessSushi said:

You can’t expect to be respected when you are not respectful yourself (not you specifically, just you in a general sense).

Also, may I add, wehen you get to know me i am fine. 

• Yusixs locked this topic

Archived