Easter Holiday SALE 40% OFF ends in:

Thank you for support!

Command Request

Swimsam1

Account Name: Jackseno41
Requested Commands^: World Edit, /give skull command, /butcher, idk the command but i wanna make it snow /kill,
Reason for Request*: world edit: Makes building easier /give skull really cool creations and things for my town like trophy's /butcher mods can annoy me when im building /kill sometimes ill tp and find myself in stuck places

One other thing If bruny could edit the my town plugin so i could make my mytown expand to another location(probably in the middle of the ocean) that would be awesome @brunyman please let me know

1. "Your" rank hasn't been approved for transfer yet.
2. I can only grant you World Edit if said topic gets approved , "being able to build in peace" and "I don't like to have him know I am online" are not a valid reason to request vanish.

Worldedit added. Do not use on large areas, it will cause lag.

I will not add the kill command, you've got /suicide for that.
  Also any abuse of said commands will result in you losing them and being unable to request further commands.

this was hard for me to comprehend what had occurred in still trying to piece together everything but   

Last night i was up late using world edit 

seeing what ranges could i stretch. now at first i thought only i was crashing. I was not later i found out the whole server was when Bigman said in the HoleDiggers chat(my clan) why is the server crashing. what i was doing is //help and copy and pasting things. for in example in order

1. My underground part of my base

2. My uper part of my base

3. My space station

4. spawn 

I thought what would be something really cool i could take a look at on my own terms. at first I was vext because i could not click the blocks to transfer all of spawn.

This is were i get confused i used the wooden axe to set the first pos but the second i use /pos2

I tped away from spawn across the map did //copy then //paste

No I do not think i deserve a ban because with everything I spawned in i did //undo asap to prevent server lag or errors, I feel i took safety protocols and honesty don't nkowhat had happen an i feel i made know error i took my time and was careful. I was hested to tell at first untill I had my story strait. yes henk thats what i was talking about on discord Also if your going to take my world edit away ley=t me keep the schematic so i can finish a project.(ps sorry for the spelling errors my computer keeps highlighting the text.

Server crash

Spawn is fucked up

ALSO am I not considered Retired staff anymore? Did Nuklar gain that rank and i lost it?

I believe WorldEdit will be removed and you can't request commands anymore. Even if you messed up spawn by mistake it is still fault on your part. Worldedit is fun but dangerous. Sadly you can't have it anymore. I am not tekkit staff so I don't know about the punishment.

Regarding your Retired Staff role it was removed because you didnt "retire"

Okay it wasn’t my fault at all I’m actually pissed now

1 I wasn’t at spawn look at the change logs

2 I did /back before pasting and when I did paste I WASNT AT Spawn.

not my faint once so ever I used it 100% right and when I saw it the first thing I did was /undo

and yes I didn’t retire but I was on staff so I should get the rank

Ive never suspected you of trying to harm the server, 
but some choices you've made HAVE hurt the server

this is simply fact,
and it is not the first time

your ban is not permanent and i was/still am fully willing to accept a reversal of it

but when i receive this....

wtf.PNG
i see repeatedly that your's and "his" ip are the same

i had to do something

This isn't the first time you've blamed others for what's happened on your IP and accounts, 

Yes Swim it is your fault, it may not have been premeditated or even spontaneously intentional, but you need to understand you are at the heart of this.
you being at spawn or not has nothing to do with it, especially with this plugin...

i tried to think of a way not to tempban for this, but the rules are very specific

If you were being careful with WE you would not have EVER tried to copy spawn and paste it 

Also if you wanted spawn so badly you must know that it was pasted there... and the decent thing to do would be to ask permission to copy it

World Edit is no joke, if you are not WARY of having it, then you SHOULDN'T have it.  
Throwing an /undo at a large WE process before it has been fully rectified can cause major problems... those large pastes don't happen in an instant, and just because the command is named /undo, doesn't mean it's a sure fire thing.  There were blocks rotated in place, as well as juxtaposed, so something indeed went horribly wrong. 

IF you enter any WE command, the second you hit the enter key, you immediately bare the responsibility for what is done with it, in error or otherwise... 

That is similar to staff. We are held to the rules MORE strictly than those we enforce it on, and any other mindset is negligent.

CLICHE' time: with great power comes great responsibility

So where are we now...
1. the damage has been fixed
2. you are not perm banned or ip banned
3. if it is decided your 7 day ban should be commuted, I'll gladly be the one to unban you, but honestly i really want you to stop blaming others and turn that intense microscope inward.

You are constantly critical of the server, it's staff and operations. No one is perfect, but often i read your assessments and totally disagree. I don't say anything because you are entitled to your opinion. However when your actions have a measurable effect, no amount of deflection can change fact. If i had done the same and rendered spawn unusable, I'd have raised my hand, admitted my mistake and welcomed any punishment with humility. It is not the end of the world. You are a client on this server, I'd like to keep it that way. 

Rule 20 is a good one to LIVE by. Strive to see the future implications of your actions, and accept the repercussions when you make a mistake. This is KEY to learning. IRL and in game. 

Please see where i am coming from on this one, this is not personal, but if i do not follow the rules to the letter here it sets a bad precedent for everyone.

Note there is nothing about this being intentional or not and thus i was required to administer the listed punishment

[8] No Griefing Any Protected Territory:

• 1st offense = 7 days ban.
  • 2nd offense = 14 days ban.
  • 3rd offense = 28 days ban.
  • 4th offense = 60 days ban.

Includes everything that changes the environment of claimed land. Includes any block, item, action, liquid, that can bypass protection. Includes Griefing of own Town if other members did not agree and worked hard. Griefing spawn is a permanent ban.

Except for the last line.  I take Griefing to mean intentional.  As I do not believe it was on purpose, i did not push for a permban.
If you are unbanned for this, the decision will have to come from above me to do so. I did not write the rule.
But the rule is clear. You changed the environment of a claimed area. I had to enforce this, on both accounts.

The security and use of your account(s) and your IP are YOUR responsibility. Your IP has not changed in months... including when you claimed someone had hacked your account. So if it's happening in your home, it's on you, barring a police report that says you were coerced at gun point. I have not received said document and must proceed as the evidence leads.

Lastly,
You've got a pretty torrid history with some of the staff and players here, that is well documented. You do not approach interpersonal exchanges objectively in my opinion, and while i don't fault you for having emotions, leading with them will ALWAYS cause you problems. Please see this for what it is. If you want to talk more, you know where I am. Or please feel free to post here..

Bel

Archived