A Hundred Million Reasons

FreeFallFTW

This post shouldn't be closed,because he knows that I am right about most of this stuff,yes I did swear,if he didn't have staff,he would've done that as well,but he restrained himself which I've been doing as well,therefore I am not tha immature,I wouldn't have been toxic,I would have explained that there is no rule that says you can't finish with enderpearls before 10m and I would have apologized for the first warn he issued me.But guess what?He didn't,I was treated like crap,obviously all I say is a lie to you,because no non-staff player is trusted no matter how big of a reputatiom they have.

Henk,why are you letting your players be treated like this,abused?If players speak up they are never right?I must be wrong in absolutely every single case?What did this server turn into?I'll tell you,toxic staff that are immature.

Fine,I won't be a staff,but if I'm not a staff,I want people that actually deserve it to be staff

You insulted, you disrespected him i don't think he have answered the right way but you haven't, i think you're being a little exaggerated.

south did something wrong, ok but really dude, making a post and replying to it like 10 times just becouse of a word? (the word is cry, wich isn't as hard as what freefall said (fu** you))

People always insults here, and they also do things wrong, but you are taking this really far just for one word, i thik that you are truly jelous becouse your enemy/someone you dislike got the rank and you didn't. I don't want to get into the fight but to stop it, so please, stop it.

30 minutes ago, TaraBites said:

And you wanted to be staff. This is disappointing. We all have bad days, but you should not go insulting staff like this.

Oh so they can abuse me and do stuff like that but I can't speak up,great.

I'm not going to take any action of this alone, no. As I don't think it was much to complain about. You were handed a punishment and you disagree with it. I did say that you have been heard and what is done between staff and me would not be known here anyways.

So yes,

T/C

• Henk locked this topic
4 hours ago, FreeFallFTW said:

And 2 years ago,I noticed things started going a little bit down hill for network,not that much activity anymore,people getting a little bit more cancerous,not just the community,so were the staff.

I covered this entire topic made by Drews in May. Yes, I know that Network has been declining, brunyman has been aware of this too but I didn't want to risk my entire future career and life by not paying attention to my exams and tending to the issues of Crafter's Land in the month of May. I said this on that topic, "But don't worry, as soon as my exams will end, I will strike back to 100% activity in full swing with a lot of promising ideas in mind for CL." How hard is it to wait? The only reason Network declined is because there was no proper communication between Powerwarp and Brunyman, both of them were busy during their own times and had a very hard time discussing issues with each other for longer than 30 minutes. I don't want to offend Power in any way, the upcoming sentence isn't directed at him either, he has done a lot for the community and has remained one of the rolemodels for Craftersland, but me and Henk weren't made as managers just to slack off, we were made to bring ideas to the server, bring improvements, do stuff which makes people amazed at our progress and I think we have started walking down on that path now. I told you guys that we will never give up on Network and that will always remain true no matter what!

Currently,with the last helper apps on network,I've been devasted.Not because of I didn't get accepted just because of my age which in my opinion is 100% wrong,but hey,can't do anything about it,already talked to Henk about this and I don't wanna bring this subject back

We are really hesitant on adding young helpers and here's why. It's all due to immaturity, and I do not mean that in a degrading manner. Every person in their life needs some time to learn how to act mature -either in online of in real life- situations. For some, it may hit early just like you but for the majority, it usually kicks in round about the age of 15-16. We've had a handful of bad experiences with young staff acting immature to the point where this had to be in ''effect'' There is not really an age limit on applications but it gives out a slight edge than younger applicants. I'm extremely sorry that you got denied in your application even though it was wonderful, but not everyone gets the slice of cake early. If I were in your shoes I wouldn't have given up, and kept on trying and maybe a certain staff would've been highly in my favour and accepted me in the second round all due to my efforts despite being rejected in the first try, ;). But right now things are a bit different, it will take a while to recover the effects of this topic, even when i'm writing it there are 20+ new replies already.

He hasn't really been on any other servers than pure survival,in my 4 years of playing,I have NEVER seen him on AC v1,CTW or skywars.He isn't as active as most of the people that applied could be(Not on the forums OR the server),this resulting in my thinking he did not deserve staff.Not only this,but he lied about his age on a different community just to get accepted cause he was too young.

I'm pretty sure that I'm not on the same page for this case but I don't think he has been playing for 4 years, in his application he stated that he started playing only 2 years ago. About his inactivity, if we notice him inactive for a long time on all servers, he will be removed from staff as it's the natural course of action to do and about his server-specific activity only, he won't get promoted until he does work in other servers, in discord and on forums frequently. This is a little known secret but it's quite obvious honestly, you won't get promoted by slacking off, this is how every community manages its promotions. Helper is meant to be a trial rank, it didn't even exist 4 years ago on Craftersland, it's sole person is to shortlist dedicated staff who have decided to join the staff group. No offence to the current helpers and all of the ones planning to apply in the future, you all are amazing but this is my veiw on the rank. The real staffing duties stars when you reach judge :), and i'm sure you can admit this aswell.

I do not know if it just me or this guy got more toxic since he's been helper.First day he got helper when we both met on CTW,he wanted me to type in a command to see that he got helper,with the intention to make me jealous I believe?

I'm really sorry for not learning Spanish but if he's acting toxic in-game, you have the right to make a complaint against him for that. Just be sure to get proof to back you up as it will be the only thing between him getting punished or not. About the command stuff, in this topic he mentioned that he didn't have any intention of provoking jealousy, and this issue in fact turned out that henk asked them to test the command in-game by others. I know it's painful to be rejected on applications, the regret and pain is more or less similar to being denied like in a job interview for some people. Back when I was staff member of skyfactory 2 only, I motivated those who didn't get accepted (I had Mod rank that time), even though it's not the same thing as me being helper and motivating them, but it did have a great effect. This is why I've had so many contacts from skyfactory 2 people on my discord, even to this day I get messages from them :). I'd like to advise all the staff to motivate those applicants who got denied, it's rough to be rejected and they should know that it's not the end. Just keep improving yourself and you'll surely get it in the next round.

Anyway,got past that part,some time later,I used pearls to get the wools on CTW right?With his mind,he warned me because of finishing the game with pearls before 10m when my team did NOT win the game,and I did not place the wools

I'll make this brief and say that we did have a 10 minute rule for CTW, but it was discarded when the new rules topic for network was pushed out. I would suggest reading each and everything clearly here so you know what's changed or not. Although it is now legal to finish maps under 10 minutes, I would recommend not to as it ruins the experience for others -as it has the same effect as being a douche on the server as seen by others. It's the same as how you can take items from a non-claimed area but we generally recommend people not to do it as it is someone else's hardwork and effort.

but hey,who am I to judge a member of the craftersland staff right,just one of these people that support the server with money and my playtime right

Who gave you the impression that you couldn't report staff? I made it extremely clear that every player on craftersland has the right to report a staff, even me or henk. But the reporter needs to have sufficient evidence for his case else it would get denied. I know people use these sort of language tricks to persuade the person reading the paragraph but please avoid using it, I will reply the same way if you rephrased it in a direct way. No one over here hates you, nor do we plan to ignore your opinion even if you're a normal member on the server. Brunyman wanted this community to be ran by the people and I 100% agree with him.

And what made me do this post was this,not only that in my opinion he is the worst one that could have gotten picked as a staff,because of lack of inactivity like tanuj

Read the paragraph where I discussed promotions up above.

We were playing together like some good friends we are,and then I started using caps a little bit,geri warned me,which I was ok with,but then a little later,southrumble decided to use pearls to end the game in 5m which he previously warned me before,remember?I don't have proof,but you can ask geri and sniperwolf.Right,whatever,I know that he's not good so he must use pearls,got over that,but later he told me "cry" because I called him out for using pearls.Geri and sniperwolf were witnesses,then we got into arguing because of this,not going to go into detail because I can make another post of that if I need to,he then removed my warning that geri issued for caps,and then warned me just so he could get the lame feeling that he desires to always feel.This was wrong,because since geri warned me,I haven't used enough caps to be issued a warning.

I believe this issue was discussed in the replies already but I would strongly urge you not to look at the negative side of things. Get the story from the other side, maybe you're missing some key information which you weren't aware of. This is actually one of the key things of being a great staff member -knowing the entire situation before doing the final judgement. If you are still not satisfied with the results of this CTW incident, please let me know and we will discuss and try to resolve it hopefully soon. From what I can tell, the southrumble caps warning given was simply a "wording change" instead of it being another warning since the offence number was the same and about the "cry", he only said that after you provoked him with the taunts. I know staff are meant to be more patient than normal members and I'm thankful for southrumble to not insult you back but there is a limit to everyone's patience. Please, it's a request from my side, do not taunt people in the future, even if you hate them. I'll tell you a story about me and @Swimsam777. We've had a fair bit of issues between us, mostly due to rules breaking but I never once insulted him in PM's and despite the last major issue caused by him (which was much more intense than a simple "cry"), I do believe he has started to change. Although he has received a complaint recently but from his attitude in the past year, it has improved.

Oh but who am I to say all of these,one of these pesky non-staff people that complain about this server ?

Again please, I want to make this reply as short as possible while it still be meaningful so please read up above as i've already answered this.

I believe that staff with absolutely NO experience and are abusing on this server are now being treated with more respect than people who have donated,supported this server everyday and veterans that have played on this server for YEARS

That's not a nice thing to say freefall, again, if there is any incident where a staff have been treating you unfairly then by all means please make a report. But I should also tell you this, disrespecting people, especially staff will work against you. This is the same penalty for staff. Please try to remain calm whenever you create an argument as it will contribute positively instead of negatively in the community. I haven't seen the replies yet but just know that being hostile and aggressive will yield back hostile and aggressive replies. That doesn't mean that staff will post hostile replies against you 

Lemme tell ya something,I didn't wanna see this server die like this,but if the AC v2 update is not gonna be released soon,this server is going to be DEAD

I do not like to reveal contents of conversations between me, Henk and brunyman as they are highly confidential but you would think otherwise if you read the entire conversation between us about Network. No, i'm not going to post it here but you will have to take my word for it. Me and Henk have tried a lot to get brunyman to update Network and without us, Acv2 would've been left ignored again. We have plans on updating Acv2 soon and much more updates for Network and i will try my level best to get it done in this month of June. We've gotten Acv2 so close to it's launch that i'm sure brunyman can't wait to create a topic named "Acv2 is officially launched". I did say to @Jimmel almost an entire year ago that I will try my best to get brunyman to pay attention to Network and I can't tell you how much convincing I had to do while being a GM on a single server. I'm sorry that it had to be delayed by this much and I'm not planning to relax until we get Acv2 out. He has been a staff here much much more longer than me and he knows how hard it is to contact brunyman about Network. The entire network update plan is most likely weeks of work, if not, months just to get it revived again and that excludes new gamemodes we have planned to add.

Oh but why did I even make this post,it's gonna get a reply with excuses,no action taken,and going to die just like the server is going to if no action is taken. Hope I gave you guys an ideea of what's going on and why this server is going down-hill very quickly. For me there are just 4 people that I play on this server for:geri33,KayWolves,BySniperWolf and mirs(waiting for Jimmel to come back).That's it,if it weren't for them,you would've lost me,but who cares?Just another one of these people that we should try determine to keep playing on this server.It's just getting more cancerous and more inactive.That was it.Hope this doesn't get ignored like the other posts...

Please, I know that the server is going downhill, and these topics do not get ignored, I still remember the entire topic of Drews upto this day and this is why I made the TopVoter rank so quickly than later this month -so that I could work on Network with brunyman and Henk. Your topics and replies do not get ignored. What kind of a person would call himself a Manager if he would just ignore the topics made by the community? I still remember Isma's topic, his second one, his third one, Drew's topic and now your's. Believe me Henk has done much more than we to let brunyman focus on Network issues and we have had brunyman look into them a lot more frequently than he used to years ago. It's small steps but everthing will get better, don't worry

SLENDY 4. Constructive 

Be constructive, when posting something. You should quote relevant and necessary text that you relate to, or if appropriate, provide a link to the originating source. If you want to criticize ideas, back your opinion with facts or suggestions. You should not make posts or threads that are solely intended to create controversy, anger, present misinformation or contain personal issues with other members of the game or forums.

Hi, thanks for reminding me about this, even though this rule won't get changed, I will need to look into that topic someday since it's been massively outdated and need a review to make sure every rule is up-to-date with the ones we've been practicing. Thanks!

Nope,I remember the exact words. "Free (the command name that I forgot,it was something to show the ranks of players in the lobby)

Can you provide the log file of the entire day about this? And on which server?

Nope,the warning got removed ONLY because I talked to henk about this and you got scared because you knew you did something wrong,it wasn't your own iniative,the warning would've remained if I didn't talk to henk.

That was a mistake on his part and i'm glad that you did consult Henk about this. I will defend south for this case as this was more or less his first mistake and we don't demote staff on first offences unless its a medium-level issue or more. However, that is not to say that they are left without a warning, they do get an official one. It's not nice to say things like "you got scared because you knew you did something wrong". Your application proved to me that you were mature enough, but this topic is giving me doubts. Please in the future try to be helpful and don't provoke others. Read my posts if you need an example on how to reply calmly to situations.

First of all,I don't see you everyday on this server nor do I see you on the forums everyday 24/7 like you expect us to believe.Geri didn't do anything because YOU were wrong and I was wrong,us both,and you didn't get punished just because you are part of the "STAFF" team which at this point is just pure cancer(sorry to say that,just the truth on network).Geri's warn didn't say the offense because she knew I was here for a while and I knew the rule,and are you being serious right now?You didn't have to remove it because first,you can see on the warn list that it was my first time if you're being so strict about it,and who cares about the offense?I'm telling you 100%,almost none of the staff put the broken rule number.And then explain to me,what was wrong with her warning eh?

You can do /seen <name> to check a person's activity. If you see a staff being too inactive, please feel free to post a complaint. We don't encourage this behaviour though as Henk already has a system setup for removing inactive staff but it should be enough to satisfy your worries. Geri isn't a manager, she doesn't have the right to punish another staff. If there is an issue like this in the future, direct these complaints directly to me or henk (about staff being involved in a complaint). Also, I absolutely do not want staff to skip on Rule Number and offence name in their punishments. We use the reasons to keep track of players and not adding one will surely confuse us in the future too. @geri33 Please me mindful of this too, you can chat to him in-game that you didn't mean to be rude. It's a protocol of the server you have to follow, thanks :).

So omg just because you're a member of the "STAFF" team you can treat us like absolute garbage?You got cockier since you became a staff,you're not supposed to act like this,what henk wanted from you was to be a model for other players,not to tell them "CRY" after they called you out for something.Or maybe henk's intentions are upside down,what do I know 

I could've taken screenshots of you insulting as well,but didn't just cause I'm not so desperate like you ? 

I can understand that the tone of this reply is due to your anger but we do not treat players like garbage over here. Read above on what I said about reporting and attitude

ARIS: I'm not sure if I should comment here, but I think that there must be some improvements.

For Network, absolutely, if that's not what you're asking for then please tell me clearly in PM :P.

1 hour ago, FreeFallFTW said:

Henk,why are you letting your players be treated like this,abused?If players speak up they are never right?I must be wrong in absolutely every single case?What did this server turn into?I'll tell you,toxic staff that are immature.

I don't want to be a hypocrite or anything but you, as a player, spoke up about the unfair warning given to you. Henk didn't say that you were wrong rather he gave a warning to south for not being updating with the rules and asked him to remove the warning. This is just one example. I can keep on going but this reply has gotten too long and I need some sleep

1 hour ago, FreeFallFTW said:

Oh so they can abuse me and do stuff like that but I can't speak up,great.

I wouldn't have punished a normal player either if he said the word cry in that exact same situation

1 hour ago, akaElite said:

I'm not related to this in any way, but really, you can speak up without being insulting.

I spoke up about this in staff chat recently :P. There's a clean way of getting everything done, freefall, and in fact, the clean way gives better results than straight up swearing. This isn't real life. Rules are the absolute here and this is why going the clean way is more beneficial than straight up insulting and provoking others. I would highly urge you to go through my posts, especially the ones in unban cases. See how I have replied and how it all went in the end, that should help you get a much clearer idea about the "clean way" i'm talking about. 

I know this reply has been overdue since the conversation has basically ended but I wanted you all to know this. Me and Henk are here on Craftersland and we're not planning to leave anytime soon. Updates will come to network don't worry and even though this topic has changed a lot of people's views on you but don't worry, just give it some time and effort. It will take quite a lot of work to get everyone to support you again but I promise that this is not a lie. We've had staff who have had a pretty rough history with them yet we were willing to give them a second chance. It's not to show that we're generous """gods""" rather it's to show that we're forgiving and always look on the positive side of things whenever we feel like the person has changed. I still remember the reply I gave to drews and I will speak to brunyman soon about ACv2. Sorry things had to be delayed this way.

Archived