New modded server suggestions! Tell us what you think we missed.

18 minutes ago, Telecomtrzn said:

I see a lot of folks voting for Enigmatica 2: Expert, but I'd like to suggest Enigmatica 2: Normal, for those of us who don't want the hardcore mode.

boooooooo. theres so many servers for that! We only get 1 pack for hardcore and thats IE and the questbook doesn't even work half the time

20 minutes ago, D34DPlayer said:

I would like to give Builder's paradise a chance, most packs are about progression, rushing the pack and moving to the next one and having one centered on something else would be nice.

Well I know our playerbase and if it ever came out it would only be me and 3 other players there sadly xD

I say this pack also deserves a chance, I've played it and the mods it offers for asthetics and building would allow our community's inner creative self to shine, and it's a win win for everyone, a chance to have a little mini competition within the server for who can build the best :D  would also give others inspiration on what to build on other modpacks, it may not be the generic kitchen sink tech/magic/hardcore pack but it's something different and new, won't hurt to try at least?

Good suggestion D3 :P 

Dungeons Dragons And Spaceships. I gave it a quick download and looked around a bit and the planets are really cool. Kepler 22b on it had some pretty crazy and valuable biomes and the pack would be a garunteed play if it was hosted here

Dungeons Dragons And Spaceships. I gave it a quick download and looked around a bit and the planets are really cool. Kepler 22b on it had some pretty crazy and valuable biomes and the pack would be a garunteed play if it was hosted here

19 hours ago, Vampiremaster said:

1.I think we should add Dungeons, Dragons, and Space Shuttles. It is updated to 1.12.2, has over 1550 quests, and has something for everyone such as tech, magic, and exploration/adventure aspects.

2. I also think that Enigmatica 2: Expert could be added so that we have another expert level pack other than IE and OmniFactory(LagFactory). This is also up to 1.12.2 and has over 650 quests and also has tech and magic mods like my number 1.

3. Final suggestion if Greg Tech New Horizon. I'm not sure what version this one is up to yet, but I feel that having another greg tech pack other than Omni would be nice.

Seems good +1

22 hours ago, mys73r10us said:

I believe that the server 1.7.10 need to be removed. perhaps leaving only ftb infinity evolved, many people like it, including me, but the rest of the servers are simply outdated and we need to move on and not look back. 1.7.10 servers are now very vulnerable, I have already demonstrated this;) The best on your project will be Project ozone 3, an excellent server with a bunch of quests.

DW20 1.7 gets new players everyday though, I don't think you should speak for servers you don't play on. This isn't about getting rid of servers anyway, it's about adding a new one.

• brunyman unfeatured this topic
  • brunyman unpinned this topic
  • 3 months later...