[powerwarp] sasuke0711 Command Request @brunyman @powerwarp

Sasuke0711

ccount name: sasuke0711

Requested Commands: 

essentials.skull.others

And /fix or /fix all

plugin world edit

Reason for Request: 

All those commands in Pure Survival/Skyblock/Hiipo Plots Survival, please.

I would like the world edit command for the reason that several players now ask me if I can help them to rebuild their home, plot or island, for different reasons, the use of pure quartz ore and lava survival and in hiipo plot e skyblock for giving them permission and leaving everything in ruin

I know that my history is not very clean, but the banners have already been several months ago, and when I had the world edit in ver 1.8 I never had any complaints from me about its inappropriate use, whenever I restructured some other player's home published in the forum as good cause thanks <3

I have enough experience in the WE, since I had several servers that were never public, only for my friends and me, and also helping my friends in the construction part of their servers

Hi, as have been said few times before, the Wold Edit command is not given anymore because of some trouble that we had in a mooded server, so i dont think that it will be possible.

Anyways, this is up to powerwarp or brunyman.

I know that of talking @AdriStrike, near my houses before the update helped me to repair all the great destruction that had been in the neighborhoods of my homes.

but what I was seeing was not only a problem of the plugin abuse, since I could say that it was a corumcion of the map since several chunk were changed of place, construction of other players appeared near several players and of the same way the spawneo of several chunk with the id of spawners of mods, that made much slower the operation of the server

Thanks @Voldemort for your opinion

Grief Rollbacks and item refunds are a staff duty not a players.. 

+ using world edit to make changed to players claims is classed as giving creative items, and is also against the rules for a player. 

Unless i'm mistaken...... 

but he knows if the rollback has in order to turn back the time until the moment that the grifeo will be solved. But it would also reverse the progress of the other players and that can persecution for players who had nothing to do in the grifeo

Bruny only rolls back the area(s) affected, it's all very neat and organized. You needn't worry about that, like Voodoo said it's a staff duty. As for WE, AdriStrike already explained we no longer give donors access to it because of past incidents involving WE that caused a lot of trouble for management. Please do keep in mind you're requesting additional access which doesn't normally come with the rank you purchased. As a result, bruny has every right to deny this as it's quite a security risk.

That said, you'll have to wait for bruny to get back to you on this one. Hope you understand.

3 hours ago, Voodoo said:

Grief Rollbacks and item refunds are a staff duty not a players.. 

+ using world edit to make changed to players claims is classed as giving creative items, and is also against the rules for a player. 

Unless i'm mistaken...... 

I know that there is no rank that you have donated, you have access to the WE, but when they had given me previously they did not have any problems, they only had advantages for the server, since I am the player who spends more hours in survival games, and I just lost the WE by changing the range to sasuke0711

I know this is not my place, but @Sasuke0711- You should know that using worldedit by the means that you bring forward here; To help those who have been griefed to recover their items. Then you are breaking rule 4.

[4] Using /enchant or gamemode for other players:

-1st offense = 1 day ban, seizure of item(s).

-2nd offense = 3 day ban

-3rd offense = 1 week ban 

As without a staff rank and proper permissions to "refund" these players you are using worldedit to spawn in illegitimate items and is therefore punishable.

As for /fix and /fixall- I've not heard that to be a command-atleast not in worldedit- but then again, I'm not a network player.

- The mind of a Modded staff.

@Henkekalmar WE are asking because there are enough players that your house is destroyed by third players, I just want it to recover your house, my intention is not to return the items, armor, etc., only your home to start looking for your resources again and for that reason needs a home

https://postimg.org/gallery/wieofupo/

here I leave some catches of homes that have been completely destroyed by third parties

• Terminator changed the title to [powerwarp] sasuke0711 Command Request @brunyman @powerwarp

Your ban history is dire, so I am not willing to give you game-breaking commands such as world edit. Moreover, /fixall can also be abused in pvp so, unfortunately, I am not willing to give you that command either. I have, however, added essentials.skull.others to the all three servers. Let me know if you have any questions.

well even that several players support my cause to get the WE, to be able to help players in their homes for bad uses of the creative, I remember that you gave me the WE in person who was talking privately in the same pure survival, and no tube no problem, after it was given to me by several players who were sponsor or premium + they got it and "they" were used badly to disappear houses etc, and one of those was a friend of mine who had to report and had his sanction, I think that the cause of getting the WE is for fear of corrupting the map of pure survival, hippo plot etc, but I am one of the oldest players on the server. If your idea is not to give me the WE, it will be ok, I accept it, even if the creative's bad habits will continue in the homes of other players, but if it gave me a lot of the bad uses of sponsors and premium +. they disappeared @Powerwarp @brunyman

I'm sorry, but it's already a no for WE, specially in light of recent events. Like we've said before there's multiple security risks when giving players this kind of access. Personally I believe WE should only be given to highly ranked staff.

Best thing you can do is report any suspicious behavior and generally let us staff do our job. We're here to help too, just speak up when you need something.

Topic closed unless a higher staff member has something to say.

• Jimmel locked this topic

Archived