The Quartz City OPEN their Gates!!!!

Welcome to the Quartz City!

Finally, today we open the doors to the public and we can finally said we did it! A full city with a lot of parkours and with a lot of new features with a lot of lore!!!

The city have his own history! For that people are lover of the lore/rol/stories...

I putted an NPC in the Spawn where u can start your new adventure and where u will recieved all the essentials things to continue yourself! 

2021-06-29_23.09.00.jpg?width=1284&heigh

Annyway I recommend you all to explore! There's also some clues everywhere. All was planed, nothing is random.

For ending a want to say: Thx to that people that made this possible, in special to @N3co_, @TheTheadNote, @Robert,@bunnylau@iCekkaZ, @Cesar0203_ .

Special thanks to @iiTzFermin_ for helping in some decoration, its a pleasure for me and for the Builder team ^^.

Also special thanks to: @Pol_23_Profor helping me in some redstone doors problems and @SuarezMCfor helping me in some decoration ^^.

I want also a round of applause for the Builder who has been helping me every day, from morning to evening, more than 6 hours a day, thx @TheTheadNote^^.

Main Builders: MiniTermi77 and MrThead

Nothing more to say, remember to read all the books and enjoy!!!! :D

2021-06-29_23.07.50.jpg?width=1284&heigh

All your possitive comments give me more encouragement to continue building! And to finish this I want to say....

We need more builders in the Builder Team, would u want to apply?

• 2 weeks later...

New update in the Quartz City!

I repair some bugs of the filters, because we dont have anti-cheat, the players can use hacks to crash the doors! 😧

Also the best change is this: I change the lava for WATER PORTALS, this will TP u to the spawnpoint of the city instead to kill yoursef in lava and let your armor break :D 

unknown.png

Enjoy this, and if u find anny issue tell me on discord! Alex Rebollo#7672

• 1 month later...

New update in the Quartz City! version. 1.3

-The filtres of the doors were changed for interactive items! As the Scyth clock, now will need to right-click to the item in front of the door!

-I also add some ambiental sounds and visual effects to be more immersive!

Enjoy this new update!! :D

unknown.png?width=1284&height=669

unknown.png?width=1284&height=669unknown.png?width=1284&height=669unknown.png?width=1284&height=669

All your possitive comments give us more encouragement to continue building! And to finish this I want to say....

We need more builders in the Builder Team, would u want to apply?