[Crafter's Land] [Post Blast Modpack]

Andrew2070

95 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want this ModPack as a server on Crafter's?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. What do you think of this ModPack?

• Amazing
    • Nice
    • Bad
    • Terrible

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im debating on whether or not to add the following

-ArsMagica 2

-ThaumCraft (+Addons)

-Mystcraft

-Blood Magic.

-Witchery

I was thinking of making it into a game of several options,

use knowledge to build yourself a variety of machines, arsenals or tamper with dark magic and control enemies.

New Description would be :

Times have changed... The world is once what it was long before the war. Knowledge is success, but how will you use it? To master the art of darkness? Or rebuild an empire with industrial ingenuity. The choice is your's....

Im debating on whether or not to add the following

-ArsMagica 2

-ThaumCraft (+Addons)

-Mystcraft

-Blood Magic.

-Witchery

ArsMagica 2 - Yes

Thaumcraft - Yes

Mystcraft - No

Blood Magic - Yes

Witchery - Maybe

But please no mystcraft. That mod is made to produce lag.

ArsMagica 2 - Yes

Thaumcraft - Yes

Mystcraft - No

Blood Magic - Yes

Witchery - Maybe

But please no mystcraft. That mod is made to produce lag.

Yeah i have a version ready but it has mystcraft, bruny can disable that server side i guess.

Really dont want to kill my upload by uploading a crap ton of files just to remove one mod.

Yeah i have a version ready but it has mystcraft, bruny can disable that server side i guess.

Really dont want to kill my upload by uploading a crap ton of files just to remove one mod.

You don't have to though. Just make sure to remove it ( if you want that ) in the next update patch.

• 2 weeks later...

Reviverino

Still terrible ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)  

Jokes aside amazing modpack every one agreed, there is no doubt, nice selection of mods, all round nice balanced modset,

But your target  audience is a declining Minecraft modded community which struggles on it's own to keep itself afloat, it doesn't help that it is not an official modpack, you're going to need to put in time and effort,

Put in the effort this will be amazing if not it will die in 3 months, good luck +1 voted.

What you really need is some lore. A well written story about le apocalypse, People die for that stuff.

...Really?

Don't attack me but when i see books in my inventory when joining a server on Minecraft i immediately take it and drop it out, that makes sense though.

...Really?

Don't attack me but when i see books in my inventory when joining a server on Minecraft i immediately take it and drop it out, that makes sense though.

Then some other type of story like to have it on a site not in game

...Really?

I mean not like that. When people enter the world they will assume that its just another modpack with mods thrown together. You need to have somethig unique. Like a custom biome generation. Custom structures or whatever. Like ancient ruins and collapsed buildings.

I mean not like that. When people enter the world they will assume that its just another modpack with mods thrown together. You need to have somethig unique. Like a custom biome generation. Custom structures or whatever. Like ancient ruins and collapsed buildings.

you mean a nice looking spawn, right?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

you know how much i love blowing shit up, but blowing shit up on a nuclear scale? this needs to be a thing. 

I wil nuke you m8!U wil bow to me,i am master of dieing.Bow,just bow,resistance is futile.I am your god!I wil make so many nukes now,and my plan to takeov,,,help cats will work soon.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived