Future new modded servers, what modpack do you want?

• Founder

Hi guys,

We would like to know for future new modded servers, what mod packs do you guys think we should look into? For now, we are not interested into versions below 1.12.2 as these are to outdated and it is harder to fix. Also at the moment we cat run 1.15 packs yet since Sponge API is not yet ready, we can't wait when it will be, so for now let's focus on 1.12 mod packs.

Please reply below and let us know what modpack we should go for a future server, at the end we will select your suggestions and create a vote pool for a new server. Please consider all launchers, as ATLauncher, Twitch, FTB App or Technic.

Thanks!

Gregtech: New Horizons

This modpack is a massive progressive kitchensink pack with many mods and very enjoyable while challenging.

Despite it being 1.7, it is incredibly well optimised and many people (incl. myself) are really interested to see this pack on this beloved community.

9 minutes ago, G_G_Marvel said:

This modpack is a massive progressive kitchensink pack with many mods and very enjoyable while challenging.

Same opinion. Long lasting fun but a 1.7.10 pack. Very active Modpack-Devs which fix bugs pretty fast. 

Due to the massive Progression tree, you have to invest a lot time, dealing with the good and bad things happening while running diverse machines, players may get binded to the server for a while.  

34 minutes ago, G_G_Marvel said:

Despite it being 1.7, it is incredibly well optimised and many people (incl. myself) are really interested to see this pack on this beloved community.

i agree with this since the modpack is very well maintained and pack devs listen to the players in my opinion it's more updated than most FTB packs